Families Watch Together 1 Season 2008
1. Talk Listen Connect: Homecomings Talk, Listen, Connect: Deployments, Homecomings, Changes provides support and resources for military families with children aged two to five. Elmo's dad returns home from working far away, and the whole family works together to adjust.
2. Here for You: Helping Children Cope With Serious Illness Here For You tells the story of Sesame Street's Elmo visiting his cousin Chester in the hospital as Chester is treated for a serious illness. This segment is designed to encourage children to express their feelings and concerns about their illnesses.
3. Talk, Listen, Connect: Changes This Sesame Street program helps military families cope with deployment.
4. Talk Listen Connect: Deployments Families discuss how they prepare for deployment.
5. You Can Ask Elmo, Telly, and Big Bird talk about fear, loss, bullying, and differences. Their experiences can help families express their feelings. Presented by Sesame Street.
6. When Families Grieve: Elmo's Uncle Jack Elmo and his family remember Uncle Jack.
Very educative, short, precise and my boy is just warming up to it. I thought it was the regular sesame street series. He prefers sing along cartoons. Thanks for the free viewing.Published 8 days ago by OJEDOKUN OLADIMEJI
Great. My child can access the videos any time via the iPad and no re-purchase of scratched DVD's!!!Published 5 months ago by Comparison shopper