Gilmore Girls 7 Seasons 2007
1. The Long Morrow In the storybook Connecticut town of Stars Hollow, thirtysomething Lorelai Gilmore (series star LAUREN GRAHAM) and her college-age daughter, Rory (series star ALEXIS BLEDEL), have been growing up together.
2. That's What You Get, Folks, For Makin' Whoopie Rory is upset over Logan's absence and the fact that they had to cancel their long-planned trip to Asia. Wanting to cheer Rory up and distract herself from her own sad love life, Lorelai turns her house into an Asian-themed wonderland.
3. Lorelai's First Cotillion When Richard and Emily display no real reaction to the news of her breakup with Luke, Lorelai realizes that most of her emotional life has been based on doing and feeling the opposite of whatever her parents want.
4. 'S Wonderful, 'S Marvelous Lorelai and Christopher (recurring guest star DAVID SUTCLIFFE) have resumed their relationship, and although Lorelai is finding it difficult to fully commit to him, Christopher keeps coming up with romantic dates to win her over.
5. The Great Stink Emily and Richard are delighted when Lorelai and Christopher attend Friday night dinner together as a couple.
6. Go Bulldogs! After Christopher (recurring guest star DAVID SUTCLIFFE) persuades Lorelai to visit Rory at Yale during Parents' Weekend, Lorelai is surprised to find that Richard and Emily are also there.
7. French Twist Christopher and Lorelai take his daughter, G.G., to visit G.G.'s mother in Paris. Despite severe jet lag, Christopher and Lorelai manage to have a wonderful, romantic time enjoying the city and each other.
8. Introducing Lorelai Planetarium After Lorelai invites Rory to dinner and tells her that she and Christopher got married in Paris, Rory pretends to be thrilled while Christopher is in the room. But she later tells Lorelai how hurt and angry she really is.
9. Knit, People, Knit When Christopher (recurring guest star DAVID SUTCLIFFE) asks Lorelai why she has avoided involving him in the daily life of Stars Hollow, she admits that she is concerned her old friends will not accept him.
10. Merry Fisticuffs While introducing Lorelai to his sister's new baby, Luke shares a sweet moment with her. But when Christopher (recurring guest star DAVID SUTCLIFFE) witnesses the scene, he becomes concerned that Lorelai isn't fully committed to their marriage.
11. Santa's Secret Stuff Instead of celebrating Christmas while Rory was in London, Lorelai and Christopher (recurring guest star DAVID SUTCLIFFE) put their holidays on hold.
12. To Whom It May Concern After noticing Sookie's recent odd behavior, Lorelai forces Jackson to tell her the reason for it. Meanwhile, Luke and Anna attend a hearing to decide their custody battle over April (recurring guest star VANESSA MARANO).
13. I'd Rather Be in Philadelphia When Logan hears what is happening, he borrows a helicopter to be by Rory's side, but Lorelai is unable to reach Christopher, who is still angry over their fight from the night before.
14. Farewell, My Pet When Rory returns to Yale, she finds that Richard's economics class is now being taught by an attractive young professor, Tucker Culbertson (CAMERON BENDER), who flusters Rory with his charm.
15. I'm a Kayak, Hear Me Roar At a Friday night dinner, Lorelai prepares to tell her parents about the end of her marriage, but she is derailed by their argument over the policy of healthy meals and no alcohol that Emily has instituted to help Richard recover from his heart attack.
16. Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore? In the midst of planning Lane's baby shower, Rory receives a long-awaited call from The New York Times offering her an informational interview.
17. Gilmore Girls Only Lorelai and Rory plan a road trip to North Carolina to attend the wedding of Mia (KATHY BAKER - "Picket Fences"), a woman who served as their surrogate mother/grandmother for many years.
18. Hay Bale Maze As Stars Hollow prepares for its annual Spring Fling festival, Rory brings Logan to her hometown and shows him around. When Lorelai sees how serious the relationship has become, she worries that Logan is too irresponsible for Rory.
19. It's Just Like Riding a Bike When Lorelai visits Luke's diner for the first time since their breakup, she finds that they are awkward and uncomfortable together. Later, Lorelai's Jeep breaks down, and she asks Luke to help her shop for a new car.
20. Lorelai? Lorelai? As her final examinations approach, Rory has a scary dream about her future. Richard and Emily announce that they are going to buy a pied-à-terre in New York City--but Rory has some news that might change their plans.
21. Unto the Breach On the eve of Rory's graduation, Emily and Richard host a party and perform a song in her honor. At the fete, Lorelai and Christopher reunite for the first time since their separation, and both are relieved to find that they can still be friends.
22. Bon Voyage In the emotional series finale, after Rory lands her dream job as a political reporter, Luke enlists the help of everyone in Stars Hollow to throw her a graduation party.
|Director||Lee Shallat Chemel|
|Starring||Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel|
|Supporting actors||Scott Patterson, Melissa McCarthy, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale, Liza Weil, Sean Gunn, Matt Czuchry, Kelly Bishop, Edward Herrmann, Kathy Baker, Todd Lowe, James Lashly, Gregg Henry, Jonathan Spencer, Jacqueline Wright, David Trice, Gerard Karsenty, Therese Lentz|
|Producers||Gayle Abrams, David Babcock, Gina Fattore, David Glazier, David Grae, Lauren Graham, Helen Pai, Patricia Fass Palmer, Gavin Polone, David S. Rosenthal, Lee Shallat Chemel, Rebecca Sinclair, Jennie Snyder|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The DVD's came exactly as described, and they were an excellent price. I would definitely do business with this seller again.Published 14 days ago by jg
Anyone who has got to this point in the Gilmore Girls lives knows these ladies well. This was the final season and time to say goodbye to our favourite mother and daughter duo. Read morePublished 15 days ago by BrizzleLass
Gilmore girls is my favorite show ever....well that and Downton Abbey.Published 1 month ago by Susan Small
Great Show, Highly recommend. Lauren Graham is phenomenal. If you liked her in ParentHood you will love her in this even more. Top 100 tv show of all time a reason.Published 1 month ago by Layton E. Huskey