Grey's Anatomy 12 Seasons 2009
1. Dream a Little Dream of Me Part 1 Meredith and Derek rediscover the morning-after side of their relationship; the chief learns the hospital has slipped in the national rankings.
2. Dream a Little Dream of Me Part 2 Meredith and Derek rediscover the morning-after side of their relationship; the chief learns the hospital has slipped in the national rankings.
3. Here Comes the Flood The hospital has a pipe break which causes a huge flood.
4. Brave New World Meredith freaks out when Derek discovers her mother's old diary.
5. There's No "I" In Team Bailey arranges a domino kidney surgery involving all the residents and interns.
6. Life During Wartime Major Owen Hunt returns to be the head of ER trauma; Meredith finds an old doll her mother gave her when she was 5.
7. Rise Up With solo surgeries for the residents pending, the interns and residents scramble for practice and a way to prove themselves.
8. These Ties That Bind Meredith's old friend, Sadie comes to Seattle Grace making Cristina is jealous; Richard looks to woo the new surgeon; the interns start cutting each other to practice their suturing techniques.
9. In The Midnight Hour Cristina uses Meredith to get the solo surgery which Alex is also trolling for; the interns perform surgery on Sadie which goes terribly awry, exposing their little club.
10. All By Myself Cristina is unanimously picked by the attendings for the first solo surgery, but is unable to do so due to her punishment from the Chief.
11. Wish You Were Here Cristina and Meredith try to put their differences aside to treat a prisoner on death row with a serious brain injury.
12. Sympathy for the Devil Derek's mother arrives in Seattle and meets Meredith for the first time; the patient on death row wants to donate his organs to Bailey's young patient, Jackson.
13. Stairway to Heaven Bailey's patient, Jackson, continues to get worse; after a big blowout fight, Izzie is forced to face the truth about what is going on.
14. Beat Your Heart Out Derek searches for the perfect way to propose to Meredith.
15. Before and After Addison, Naomi and Sam rush Archer to Seattle Grace to try and save his life.
16. An Honest Mistake Tragedy strikes when Derek loses a pregnant patient with an aneurysm during surgery and Addison must deliver the premature baby.
17. I Will Follow You Into The Dark Derek is being sued for malpractice and stays in a depressed state at Meredith's; Adele tries to help settle issues between Richard and Bailey.
18. Stand By Me Cristina tells Alex and Bailey about Izzie's condition; Mark is doing a face transplant on a patient and Owen and Alex are the donor gathering team.
19. Elevator Love Letter Derek prepares to perform his first surgery since his breakdown; Owen has a PTSD episode which injures Cristina and puts their relationship in jeopardy.
20. Sweet Surrender Izzie continues helping to plan Derek and Meredith's wedding in spite of her cancer treatments; Owen seeks out help for his post-traumatic stress disorder.
21. No Good at Saying Sorry (One More Chance) Izzie's mother arrives at Seattle Grace; Meredith and Lexie receive a visit from their apologetic father.
22. What a Difference a Day Makes A group of college students are rushed to Seattle Grace following a serious car crash on their way to the graduation ceremonies.
23. Here's to Future Days Izzie decides to undergo cancer surgery; Mark prepares to move forward with Lexie; Bailey finds out if she gets a pediatric fellowship.
24. Now or Never Izzie decides to undergo cancer surgery; the Seattle Grace doctors team up following a car accident.
|Starring||Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh|
|Supporting actors||Katherine Heigl, Justin Chambers, T.R. Knight, Chandra Wilson, James Pickens Jr., Sara Ramirez, Eric Dane, Chyler Leigh, Kevin McKidd, Patrick Dempsey, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Jessica Capshaw, Amy Gumenick, Roberto Urbina, Robin Gwynne, Trent Gill, Mark Saul, Molly Kidder|
|Producers||Jenna Bans, Betsy Beers, Debora Cahn, Tammy Ann Casper, Zoanne Clack, Rob Corn, Karin Gleason, Mark Gordon, Allan Heinberg, Linda Klein, Stacy McKee, Tony Phelan, Jeff Rafner, Joan Rater, Shonda Rhimes, Lisa Taylor, Chris Van Dusen, Krista Vernoff, Mark Wilding|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
First time I watch this show it was on tv
it was such a good show. I bought the entire DVD collection. Highly recommend it your looking for a show that keeps you guessing. Read more
Grey's Anatomy is one of the best, if not the best, shows I have ever seen. I would definitely recommend it for any adult to watch.Published 1 month ago by Amanda