Raising the Bar 2 Seasons 2009
1. Hair Apparent Jerry defends a barber charged with allowing his nephew to sell crack out of his barbershop, a crime for which the barber is now being tried.
2. Rules Of Engagement Jerry and Michelle go before a new judge whose courtroom rules are so draconian they make Judge Kessler's rules seem quaint by comparison.
3. Curious Case Of Kellerman's Button Jerry gets into a heated conflict with Judge Farnsworth after his client is punished for his own tardiness, but Jerry is determined to have the last word.
4. No Child's Left Behind Jerry has his hands full defending the father of a little boy who's innocent picture winds up on a child pornographer's Website.
5. Is There A Doctor In The House Jerry defends the case of a woman picked up for drug possession, for what she insists is only laundry detergent.
6. I'll Be Down to Get You a Taxi, Honey Jerry takes on a pro bono case in which he defends a man arrested for running over his crooked lawyer with a car.
7. Fine And Dandy Moments after being acquitted on a weapons charge, one of Jerry's clients is re-arrested for parole violation for having the weapon in the first place.
8. Trust Me Bobbi defends a confidential informant who demands a separate trial from his co-defendent, who could have him killed if word gets out about his cooperation.
9. Trout Fishing Jerry tries to get a continuance in order to give a woman the chance to help her son complete his college applications.
10. Making Up Is Hard To Do Bobbi defends a young woman accused of trying to smuggle a brick of cocaine, but her client's appearance proves to be an issue.
11. Bobbi Ba-Bing Jerry defends a young man who stabbed a fellow inmate. But the client should never have been in jail in the first place.
12. Beating A Dead Horse Jerry takes over one of Bobbi's cases, a pregnant woman who is addicted to heroin, and Michelle is determined to do everything she can to keep her in jail.
13. Maybe, Baby Jerry gets into an ethical dilemma when his client makes a deal to testify against a rapist, but the testimony might be completely false. Through a tragic circumstance, Roz winds up with a baby on her hands.
14. O! Say Can You Pee? Richard defends a law student who was arrested at a sporting event for allegedly pouring his beer on a police officer who demanded he respect the national anthem. Judge Farnsworth comes up with a unique way to settle the case.
15. Happy Ending Jerry defends a massage therapist accused by one of his female clients of touching her inappropriately. But a snag with the jury foreman changes the entire game.
|Starring||Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Gloria Reuben|
|Supporting actors||Currie Graham, Melissa Sagemiller, J. August Richards, Jonathan Scarfe, Teddy Sears, Natalia Cigliuti, Jane Kaczmarek, Heath Freeman, Josh Randall, Malcolm Goodwin, Enuka Okuma, Robert Bailey Jr., Lorna Raver, Poetri, Rick Fitts, John Michael Higgins, Lawrence B. Adisa, Tisha Terrasini Banker|
|Producers||Jonathan Abrahams, Jesse Bochco, Steven Bochco, Alison Cross, David Feige, Joel Fields, Caroline James, Dayna Kalins|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This legal drama has a great mix of characters who are Public Defenders from all walks of life. There's the ongoing driving nature of a talented Pubic Defender who recognizes the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Karen Brook
A truthful look at the impossible facing public defenders. They lack money, and bargaining chips and also face distain of judges. However storyline concerning actors is quite lame. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Sherry Bell
Enjoyed the relationships of the characters & the acting is very satisfying to me.Published 3 months ago by A Nony Mous
I found this series to be entertaining and well written. I hated to see it end.Published 6 months ago by Dr. O.