Dragnet 3 Seasons 1967
1. The Grenade Sergeant Friday and Officer Gannon are called to a theater to investigate an acid-throwing incident.
2. The Shooting Board Sergeant Friday is in real trouble when he shoots and kills a man.
3. The Badge Racket A Midwestern businessman is swindled by shakedown artists who pose as vice officers.
4. The Bank Jobs A bank robber forces female passersby to help scoop money into a pillowcase.
5. The Big Neighbor Sergeant Friday and Officer Gannon can't enjoy a quiet football game.
6. The Big Frustration A l3-year veteran on the force suddenly turns to alcohol.
7. The Senior Citizen A daring daytime burglar takes only light and easy-to-carry items and leaves no clues.
8. The Big High A wealthy businessman asks police to help stop his 22-year-old daughter and son-in-law from their use of narcotics.
9. The Big Ad An ex-con advertises in a newspaper that he will "do anything" for $1,000.
10. The Missing Realtor A female realtor has gone missing.
11. The Big Dog Sergeant Friday and Officer Gannon have a stakeout with policewoman assisting in unusual case.
12. The Pyramid Swindle An evangelist-type woman lures prospectors into an illegal moneymaking scheme.
13. The Phony Police Racket A tavern owner is the first to report being swindled by men who represent themselves as policemen.
14. The Trail Board Eyewitnesses claim they saw a police officer accept money from a known bookie.
15. The Christmas Story A Christ-child statue is stolen from the old San Fernando Mission Church.
16. The Big Shipment When a plane crashes, large amounts of marijuana and other narcotics are found aboard.
17. The Search Two young daughters disappear from their mother's front yard and the mother becomes consumed by fear.
18. The Prophet Brother William leads a psychedelic cult at his Temple of the Expanded Mind.
19. The Big Amateur A mysterious "Officer Dengle" wins a businessman club's "411 American Policeman" Award.
20. The Starlet A teenage girl runs away from her hometown to become a movie star and blazes a trail to tragedy.
21. The Big Clan The Gypsy King is dead, and a woman and her son-in-law claim to be his successor.
22. The Little Victim A small child is injured after allegedly falling down the stairs.
23. The Squeeze An ex-con chooses an electronics executive as a target for extortion.
24. The Suicide Attempt When a man calls from an undisclosed location threatening to kill himself.
25. The Big Departure Hippies claiming to be self-sufficient burglarize a grocery store.
26. The Investigation Sergeant Friday and Officer Gannon check out a new applicant to the Los Angeles Police Academy.
27. The Gambler A small industrial firm reports that $100,000 has been embezzled.
28. The Big Problem Police brutality? That's what an African American couple calls it when they are stopped by police as burglary suspects.
|Starring||Jack Webb, Harry Morgan|
|Supporting actors||George Fenneman, John Stephenson, Don Ross, Clark Howat, Art Balinger, Alfred Shelly, Art Gilmore, Marco López, Virginia Gregg, Howard Culver, Bert Holland, Ed Deemer, Len Wayland, Olan Soule, William Boyett, Peggy Webber, Stacy Harris, Kent McCord|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
My husband and I watched this series when it first aired on tv and really liked it. It's really nice to be able to enjoy them all over again (and again and again, if we choose). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lynda Dunbar
It has been a long time since I last saw Dragnet. What fun it was to see this old show made in 1968. It looks like it could have been made yesterday.Published 2 months ago by Waggs14
I am a baby boomer so I grown up watching shows like these. When I put one of these in my DVD player, it bring back good memories of the whole family setting in the living room... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Diana