Super Mario Bros. Super Show 2 Seasons 1989
1. The Pied Koopa King Koopa acquires a magic flute that makes him irresistible to the children of Pastaland and he leads them all to his castle until the Marios come to their rescue.
2. Bad Rap Koopa kidnaps the King of Rapland where everyone speaks in rap rhyme and it's up to the rapping Marios to save the day.
3. Her Majesty's Sewer Service When Princess Toadstool's chief spy (James Blond) is zapped by Koopa, Mario and Luigi turn secret agent.
4. Red Baron Koopa When Koopa teams up with the dreaded sky turtle Lakatu, our heroes head for an aerial dogfight in their flying carpet biplane.
5. Mighty McMario and the Pot of Gold When a Leprechaun our heroes meet in Shamrock Land asks them to help recover his Pot O'Gold Coins stolen by Koopa, the Marios can only say "yes".
6. Do You Princess Toadstool Take This Koopa? Koopa threatens to turn the Marios into rocks unless Princess Toadstool agrees to marry him.
7. Mark of Zero Mario and Luigi come to El Desertland's rescue against the evil Capitan El Koopa by donning black masks and capes to become the legendary heros "Zero" and "Zero Plus One".
8. 20,000 Koopas Under the Sea Our heroes travel to Oceanworld where they discover Captain Koopa-Nemo is using a super submarine to terrorize the Mushroom People.
9. The Koopas are Coming! Our heroes come to the rescue of General George Washingtoad by helping him cross the Delawide River to defeat the Redcoat Koopa's army.
10. Koopenstein Dr. Koopenstein starts the trouble by trying to steal the Marios' brains for his new invention, and then he really turns into a monster.
11. Quest for Pizza When Caveman Alley Koopa poisons Mario, his three friends have to find a way to make pre-historic pizza to save his life .
12. The Unzappables Mario and his friends travel to Mobsterland where they discover the city is being terrorized by the notorious gangster Al Koopone.
13. The Trojan Koopa When King Koopa holds the Princess captive in his impregnable island fortress, the Marios get inside by hiding in a wooden "Trojan Koopa."
14. Karate Koopa Our heroes return to the oriental city of Sayonara where they combat Karate Koopa and his Ninja Ninjiis with the martial art of Plumb-Fu.
15. Elvin Lives The Marios, the Princess, and Toad arrive in Sock Hop Land to save the music king Elvin Parsley from Greaser Koopa.
16. Koopa Claus When the evil Koopa Claus (Bah Humkoop!) tries to stop Christmas, the Marios come to Santa's rescue and Toad learns the true spirit of giving.
17. The Ten Koopmandments Our heroes travel to Desertland where they discover Koop-Tut has enslaved the Desertlanders and is enforcing an evil set of rules known as the Ten Koopmandments.
18. The Provolone Ranger Mario teams up with a friendly mushroom Indian named Pronto to rescue his friends from Billy The Koopa in the Wild West.
19. The Great Gold Coin Rush The Marios discover the Mother Lode of Gold Coins, but -- Klaimjump Koopa rides in and takes over.
20. Mario of the Apes Mario loses his memory in the middle of the jungle and is adopted by two apes who rename him Marzan.
21. Crocodile Mario Our heroes arrive in Down Under Land and have to save the Outback Mushroom People from Kangaroo Koopa and an army of crocodiles.
22. Plumber's Academy In a flashback to their days of Basic Draining at the Brooklyn Academy of Plumbing, Mario and Luigi tell of their troubles with Drain Sergeant Kooperman and why the President of the United States called them to the White House.
23. Princess, I Shrunk the Marios When Toad accidentally spills a shrinking potion on the Marios they must overcome the perils of giant Troopas, drain pipes filled with monster-sized bugs, and Koopa's big feet.
24. Flatbush Koopa The Marios return to Brooklyn to find that Koopa has taken over and renamed the City Kooplyn.
25. Raiders of the Lost Mushroom Indiana Mario and his friends travel to Jungleland in search of a legendary golden statuette -- "The Lost Mushroom."
26. Star Koopa Our heroes are chased through space by Darth Koopa and thrown into the Intergalactic Insinkerator.
27. Escape From Koopatraz The Marios, the Princess, and Toad are captured by Koopa and sent to his island dungeon Koopatraz where they engineer a daring escape.
28. Little Red Riding Princess Our heroes have come to Winterland so the Princess can visit her grandmother, but Koopa sees her crossing the forest all alone and plays big bad wolf.