Samantha Who? 2 Seasons 2007
1. Pilot An amnesiac awakes to a family she does not remember.
2. The Job Samantha tries to change being a workaholic.
3. The Wedding Sam assumes her role as a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding.
4. The Virgin Sam realizes that she has no memory of sex.
5. The Restraining Order Sam tries to win her father's love and affection.
6. The Hypnotherapist Todd makes a surprising confession to Sam.
7. The Hockey Date Samantha finds herself turning to Todd for dating advice
8. The Car Samantha covers up an accident with her father's car.
9. The Break-Up Samantha risks a relationship by moving too fast.
10. The Girlfriend Sam must move back into the apartment with her ex.
11. The Boss A wealthy co-owner of the firm asks Samantha to marry him.
12. The Butterflies Sam cannot understand why Todd is ignoring her since their kiss.
13. The Gallery Show Sam asks a complete stranger to Todd's photo gallery exhibit.
14. The Affair Andrea considers opening a coffee shop with Dena.
15. The Birthday Samantha decides to put her relationship with Todd on hold.
|Genres||Romance, Mystery, Comedy|
|Director||Robert Duncan McNeill|
|Starring||Christina Applegate, Jennifer Esposito|
|Supporting actors||Kevin Dunn, Melissa McCarthy, Tim Russ, Barry Watson, Jean Smart, William Abadie, Brett Rickaby, Nakia Burrise, Adam Jennings, Jelynn Sophia, Jill Talley, Dan Thiel|
|Producers||Cecelia Ahern, John Amodeo, Christina Applegate, Christopher J. Connolly, Donald Todd, Peter Traugott|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love this show! So sad that it only lasted 1 1/2 seasons (especially since tons of bad shows have lasted far longer). Read morePublished 2 months ago by Allison Arndt
A good, but under-rated show. Melissa McCarthy stole every scene. She was funny, fashionable and a wonderful foil to Christina Applegate.Published 2 months ago by Kindle Customer
I must admit that I wasn't too enamored of Christina as judge on "So You Think You Can Dance," but, wow, I have done a total turn around. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Bob Steinman
Awesome actors & characters. Fun to watch. I LOVE Amazon Instant Video!!Published 10 months ago by Fairchild 7
Ok-this is really a fun short series! I have watched them a few times now! Pretty fun!Published 11 months ago by GAIL from MN