Supernatural 11 Seasons 2006
1. Pilot Two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, witness their mother's paranormal death as children and grow up trained to fight by a distraught father who wants nothing more than to hunt down the thing that killed his wife.
2. Wendigo Sam and Dean follow the coordinates left in their father's journal and land in the middle of the Colorado woods where they investigate the disappearance of several campers.
3. Dead in the Water In a small town in Wisconsin, Sam and Dean investigate a series of mysterious drownings officially explained as suicides.
4. Phantom Traveler On TransNational flight 2485, a man possessed by the spirit of the Phantom Traveler causes the plane to crash, leaving only five survivors.
5. Bloody Mary In suburban Nebraska, several partying high school teens jokingly dare their friend Charlie (MARNETTE PATTERSON) to look into a mirror and repeat "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary," not knowing that this will unleash a series of mysterious murders.
6. Skin Sam and Dean help Sam's old college buddy after he is accused of a murder he swears he didn't commit.
7. Hook Man In a small college town in Iowa, Sam and Dean encounter the infamous "Hook Man," a vengeful spirit who kills his victims with a shiny hook that serves as his hand. Sam and Dean learn that all the victims are connected to the daughter of a local minister.…
8. Bugs After a construction worker is killed by insects burrowing into his brain, Sam and Dean investigate a town's history and find that the new housing development is being built on sacred American Indian land.
9. Home Sam is haunted by a vision of a woman trapped in the brothers' childhood house and convinces a reluctant Dean that they need to go home. Upon arrival, they meet the woman in Sam's premonition, and she reveals that the house is haunted.
10. Asylum Sam and Dean investigate an abandoned sanitarium and discover that the patients had held a revolt against the cruel and unusual punishments inflicted by the head doctor.
11. Scarecrow Sam and Dean finally make contact with their father, but he tells them to stop looking for him and sends them on another ghost-hunting job.
12. Faith While battling a demon, Dean is electrocuted, resulting in permanent damage to his heart and leaving him with only a couple of months to live.
13. Route 666 Dean is contacted by his first love, Cassie (recurring guest star MEGALYN ECHIKUNWOKE), an African-American girl who asks him to come to Mississippi to investigate a string of racially motivated murders.
14. Nightmare Sam has a premonition in which a man is killed, but the murder is made to look like a suicide.
15. The Benders Sam and Dean head to Minnesota where a young boy witnesses a man vanishing into thin air.
16. Shadow While investigating a mysterious death in Chicago, Sam and Dean run into Meg (recurring guest star NICKI AYCOX), who is thrilled to see Sam again.
17. Hell House Sam and Dean investigate a house haunted by the ghost of a man who killed his six daughters during the 1930s.
18. Something Wicked Sam and Dean investigate a small town in Wisconsin where children are falling into comas for no apparent reason.
19. Provenance A young husband and wife are killed in their home shortly after buying an antique painting of a family portrait from around 1910.
20. Dead Man's Blood After a vampire hunter who was John's (recurring guest star JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN) mentor is murdered, Sam and Dean are surprised when John himself shows up to solve the case.
21. Salvation After Sam has a vision of a family being attacked in the same manner as his mom was, the brothers and their father, John (recurring guest star JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN), head to Salvation, Iowa, to save the family Sam dreamed of and finally kill the demon using…
22. Devil's Trap On a mission to save their father, John (recurring guest star JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN), from Meg (recurring guest star NICKI AYCOX), Sam and Dean seek help from an old family friend, Bobby (JIM BEAVER).
|Genres||Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Mystery, Horror|
|Starring||Jensen Ackles, Nicki Aycox|
|Supporting actors||Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Jared Padalecki, Sebastian Spence, Erin Karpluk, David Lovgren, Richard Sali, Rondel Reynoldson, Serinda Swan, Josh Blacker|
|Producers||Todd Philip Aronauer, Richard Hatem, Peter Johnson, Eric Kripke, Kim Manners, McG, Philip Sgriccia, John Shiban, Robert Singer, Cyrus Yavneh|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Right off the bat, these characters grabbed my attention and wouldn't let go. The style is horror meets Indiana Jones on too much whiskey. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Pitya
Basing my review only on the first episodes, but they're terrible. The actors are pretty but they don't fill the role. Read morePublished 6 days ago by StandingWolf
What a diffirence a decade makes.When I looked back at this I was astounded by how they have managed to keep Audiences intrested.Published 27 days ago by Dujuanmsk
Was a little slow at first, but picked up when it started to go toward the one big bad. Got hooked and binge watched.Published 1 month ago by Lou Milam
Ordered this for my fiance to watch, it greatly breaks the monotony of network TV available after 11pm. Arrived on time and completely unscathed. A great show to binge watch.Published 1 month ago by The Crimson King