Haven 5 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Welcome to Haven FBI Agent Audrey Parker comes to Haven, Maine on a routine case - but her investigation and a string of unexplainable phenomena lead her to discover the mysterious underside of the town.
2. Butterfly Audrey's first test as new Haven Police Officer comes when she must solve the puzzle of what or who is committing seemingly random, dangerous acts around town even as she becomes the target.
3. Harmony A psychiatric hospital turns inside-out when the patients suddenly escape and the doctors lose their minds - and whatever caused the reversal threatens to spill across all of Haven.
4. Consumed While staying in town to investigate a clue to her own past, Audrey becomes involved in a new mystery - as something is poisoning and destroying the food in Haven.
5. Ball and Chain Something is preying upon the men of Haven - rapidly aging them and leaving unrecognizable, dead old men in their place.
6. Fur Wild animal attacks break out across town, but there seems to be a pattern - and Audrey and Nathan discover that even the animals in Haven are full of surprises.
7. Sketchy When a Haven man's body is bent, broken and crumpled for unexplainable reasons, Audrey, Nathan and Duke are drawn into a new Haven mystery.
8. Ain't No Sunshine An investigation into a Haven clinic seems routine to Audrey and Nathan, until they hear rumors of a dark spirit that wanders the halls, claiming lives - and find that this ghost story might be anything but.
9. As You Were Audrey's new friends and acquaintances in Haven throw her a surprise birthday party - but it becomes a nightmare when a predatory shape-shifter joins their midst.
10. The Hand You're Dealt Audrey and Duke's investigation into the Colorado Kid mystery becomes tied into the case of killer on the loose in Haven - someone who can see death before it happens.
11. The Trial of Audrey Parker Agent Howard visits Haven to question Audrey about her strange behavior as a local policewoman.
12. Resurfacing Audrey and Nathan investigate the strange events surrounding a local fractured family, when an unseen force begins attacking visitors to their house.
13. Spiral A mysterious criminal with surprising ties to Haven returns to town - just as Audrey grapples with a shocking revelation about herself, and as destructive cracks and tremors begin to break out around town.
|Genres||Fantasy, Drama, Mystery, Horror|
|Starring||Emily Rose, Lucas Bryant|
|Supporting actors||Anne Caillon, Mary-Colin Chisholm, Rick Roberts, Richard Donat, John Dunsworth, Nicholas Campbell, Eric Balfour, Mauralea Austin, Conni Zafiris, Stephen Coats, Matthew Amyotte, Glenn Lefchak, Christopher Killam, Allen Dunlop, Alexander Rosborough, Samantha Wilson, Nicki Davis, Tiffany Westwood|
|Network||Koch Entertainment Distribution|
|Producers||Charles Ardai, Laszlo Barna, Stefani N. Deoul, Jim Dunn, Sam Ernst, Adam Fratto, Noreen Halpern, Ginny Jones-Duzak, David MacLeod, Jose Molina, John Morayniss, Shawn Piller, Lloyd Segan, Scott Shepherd|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
It doesn't get better than this. Funny, serious....astonishing--you never know what to expect but what you get is always better than you could imagine.Published 6 days ago by Luanne Raavel
It's well acted, interesting and has a good story line as well as a very interesting back story line. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Robert G. Bates
I made a mistake and ordered this. We really didn't watch more than 2 episodes. Its just not for us.Published 29 days ago by susan
Get ready to binge watch the entire show. It really gets under your skin.Published 1 month ago by shirley ellis