The Closer 7 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Big Bang In the sixth season premiere, the team's investigation is hindered by a missing murder weapon, and the difficult adjustment of moving their offices into a new building.
2. Help Wanted Raydor (MARY McDONNELL - Battlestar Galatica) accompanies Brenda on an investigation; but her real purpose in taking part could have big career implications for Brenda.
3. In Custody Investigating a suicide, the squad gets into a nasty child-custody dispute. Pope applies for the police chief job, but Brenda may have an opinion about whether or not he gets it.
4. Layover Provenza finds himself in a professionally embarrassing situation when he discovers a dead body in the condo of a flight attendant he picked up while extraditing a prisoner.
5. Heart Attack At the request of Detective Mikki Mendoza (recurring guest star PAOLA TURBAY), the squad investigates brutal murders indicating a Mexican drug cartel may have moved into the city.
6. Off the Hook A parole board member is murdered during a phone call with Sgt. Gabriel. Pope announces a plan to boost the police department's image. First, Brenda must solve the crime.
7. Jump the Gun A bank robbery leaves a lot of unanswered questions about the prime suspects. Meanwhile, Pope receives some news about his chances at becoming the city's police chief.
8. War Zone Three soldiers are gunned down outside an L.A. club two days after returning from duty in Afghanistan. GARY COLE guest stars as Major Edward Dorset, a military liaison officer.
9. Last Woman Standing The brutal murder of an aspiring actress takes a back seat as Brenda prepares for an interview with the mayor about becoming the next Chief of Police. MARY McDONNELL guest stars.
10. Executive Order Brenda is forced to work with the counterterrorism unit's Chief Tommy Delk who happens to be one of Brenda's fellow finalists for the job of Chief of Police.
11. Old Money One of Brenda's detectives is attacked, but the investigation turns into a race to clear the detective's name over allegations of witness tampering. MARY McDONNELL guest stars.
12. High Crimes When a seemingly minor robbery case at a medical marijuana dispensary becomes a murder, the case becomes a test for Brenda. COURTNEY B. VANCE appears as Chief of Police Tommy Delk.
13. Living Proof: Part 1 A stabbing in a mall on Christmas Eve threatens to derail everyone's holiday plans. Brenda's parents (FRANCES STERNHAGEN and BARRY CORBIN) are in town, with a big announcement.
14. Living Proof, Part 2 In the second part of this two-part season finale, Brenda and her team, plus Capt. Raydor (MARY McDONNELL), must continue their investigation on Christmas Day.
15. An Ugly Game The arrest of a crack addict exposes a dubious rehab facility. It also leads Gabriel to question Brenda's judgment, and prompts Fritz to reveals some ugly truths from his past.
|Director||Stacey K. Black|
|Starring||Kyra Sedgwick, J.K. Simmons|
|Supporting actors||Corey Reynolds, Robert Gossett, G.W. Bailey, Tony Denison, Michael Paul Chan, Raymond Cruz, Phillip P. Keene, Jon Tenney, Mary McDonnell, Nicholas Gonzalez, Rhea Seehorn, Tom Clark, Ransford Doherty, JD Cullum, Monica Keena, Lisa O'Hare, Matthew Rocheleau|
|Producers||Michael Alaimo, Adam Belanoff, Mike Berchem, Sheelin Choksey, Ronald Chong, Giampaolo Debole, Duppy Demetrius, James Duff, Gil Garcetti, Leo Geter, Steven Kane, Ken Martin, Paul Orehovec, Michael M. Robin, Andrew J. Sacks, Kyra Sedgwick, Greer Shephard, Rick Wallace|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
this was a great show, interesting plots, twist and turns, light comedy... sorry to see the original show end but i have the cds and i do revisite brenda and the detectives, good... Read morePublished 1 month ago by mlmoore