Thintervention With Jackie Warner 1 Season 2010
1. Experience Thintervention Fitness and lifestyle expert, Jackie Warner, begins "Thintervention" with eight pampered clients who are unhappy with their weight. After a basic training workout in order to assess their fitness levels, the clients are told to remove all sugar from their…
2. Uphill Battle Week two begins with basic training, which does not produce such great results. Jackie surprises the clients when she pairs them up for the week to support each other through the weight-loss process. The newly formed teams then gather in Griffith Park for…
3. The Fat & The Furious After three weeks of intensive training, the program has begun to take its toll on the clients. After a series of heated exchanges, Jackie challenges the group to meet for dinner to resolve their issues.
4. Chase the Burn Jackie adopts a new method in week four's basic training, sending the team on a three-mile run through Magnolia Park. Later in the week, Jackie takes the clients through an epic firefighter workout, complete with hunky firefighters.
5. Big Fat Liar Five weeks into the program, several of the clients have yet to make any real dents in their weight-loss goals. To get to the bottom of this trend, Jackie assesses the intensity of everyone at basic training and drops by their houses the next day to follow-up.
6. Sweat is Sexy Finally, the clients have begun to see differences in both their weight and confidence levels, so Jackie presents a new theme of the week: getting in touch with their "inner sexy." The extreme workout brings this theme to fruition when Robin Antin of the…
7. Sink or Swim Jackie has one last week with the clients before she sends them off to work the program on their own for six weeks. In order to jumpstart their transition, Jackie takes the clients to a sports and fitness resort so she can work them out around the clock.
8. The Final Weigh-In The clients have been away from Jackie for six weeks, struggling to use everything that she taught them to realize their ultimate weight loss goals. The clients' friends and family are brought together for a final reveal and celebration.
|Starring||Bryan T. Donovan, Mandy Ellen|
|Supporting actors||Craig Ramsay|
|Producers||Tim Davis, Shannon Hawes|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I started watching this show shortly after I gave birth to my baby and I had a lot of weight to lose. This show kept me motivated to lose all the baby weight and I did. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Katarina Gallagher
I have seen almost every weight loss show in the USA and in the UK. Thintervention I thought was going to be another "same-o same-o" TV show,,,,, was I wrong. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good ideas for weight lose from working out to emotional issues. I'm a trainer and it's good to see people making life long changes.Published 19 months ago by Lisa M. Colclasure
Intriguing show. Locked Work Out and wanted to see more about what Jackie Warner is doing. Gives me ideas for my own workoutsPublished 23 months ago by Lindsey
I found the show inspiring. My only complaint is that it ended after one season. Another season please?Published on February 24, 2013 by Dena
I wish there was more of Jackie we could watch, she is very smart and inspirational. This show was the best.Published on February 19, 2013 by sserrano