Top Shot 4 Seasons 2010
1. The Long Shot Sixteen skilled shooters arrive from around the country to live together, put their marksmanship skills to the test, and compete for the $100,000 prize and title of Top Shot. Divided into two teams, they face off in an obstacle course incorporating…
2. Zipline of Fire This week, contestants' pistol skills are put to the test with the slide-action Beretta, the weapon that replaced the iconic revolver. Teams go "down the tubes" in a challenge that forces them to rank their own accuracy. Two competitors then face off in a…
3. Archer Enemies Contestants compete with the legendary longbow. A breakout performance gives one team immunity, while two competitors from the losing team face off on the William Tell challenge in which they'll have to hit a series of apples with a crossbow.
4. Friend or Foe? There are 13 contestants left and a critical skill is put to the test: the split-second judgment that determines whether you hit a friend or foe. Meanwhile, rising tension begins to threaten the strength of the teams.
5. The Good, The Rat and The Ugly Using muzzle-loading weapons from the revolutionary era, contestants compete in an old-fashioned frontier face off. Meanwhile, a heated conflict in one team erupts and plays out in the elimination challenge.
6. Wild, Wild West The Wild West is the inspiration for challenges that not only test competitors' accuracy, but also speed and strategy. In the first challenge, targets fly in an extreme shooting gallery. Halfway through the competition, a rule change forces contestants to…
7. Trick Shot Showdown Ever since the 1880s, Buffalo Bill's exhibitions have made trick shooting a big business. 10 contestants face off at legendary trick shots that include shooting backwards with a mirror, hammering nails into a board with bullets, and throwing multiple targets…
8. The Razor's Edge Contestants compete with throwing knives and slingshots. Before guns, these were the weapons that defined the skills of a true marksman. In addition to the elimination challenge, in this episode, another contestant suddenly goes home.
9. The Shortest Fuse In this special episode, the teams dissolve, everyone competes for him or herself, and three people are ultimately sent home. In the first of two surprise challenges, everyone has to shoot a lit fuse sending the shortest fuse home. Only four will remain…
10. Season Finale In the season finale, the final four contestants compete to determine the winner of the $100,000 prize and the title of Top Shot. In one of the challenges, for the first time, competitors will get to call the shots, challenge each other, and name their…
|Genres||Sports, Reality TV|
|Starring||Colby Donaldson, Chris Cerino|
|Supporting actors||Iain Harrison, Peter Palma, Simon Racaza|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Paul Cabana, Ken Davis, Josh Douglass, Lee Frank, Zachary Green, Hank Leukart, Mitch Rosa, Ralph Wikke|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|