The Real L Word? 3 Seasons 2010
1. Power of the Clam Real-life Los Angeles lesbians work hard at careers and romances in this reality series inspired by the glamorous drama of The L Word.
2. Game On Tracy finds Stamie's three children a challenge for which she may not be ready; Whitney is conflicted about Tor moving in; Nikki and Jill make plans to write a book.
3. Bromance Rose and Natalie celebrate Valentine's Day with a romantic getaway; Jill shops for a gift to give Nikki; Whitney is offered a new role on her film project.
4. Gambling with Love Mikey goes to Las Vegas for business with the hopes Raquel will join her; Natalie's job search takes an interesting twist; Tracy ponders a career change.
5. Free Pass Whitney looks up an old flame in San Francisco; Natalie and Rose argue at a family gathering; Nikki and Jill search for wedding dresses; Mikey raises funds for her show.
6. Family Ties Rose meets Natalie's mom for the first time; Tracy learns that her mother has been prying for information about Stamie.
7. It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To Mikey is a bundle of nerves on the eve of Fashion Week; Nikki and Jill host their first Passover Seder as a couple; Whitney plays a high-stakes game of paint ball; Tracy visits a psychic.
8. Runaway Bride Rose meets with both an ex-girlfriend and her mother; Nikki and Jill book a wedding site; Tracy turns thirty; Fashion Week finally arrives for Mikey.
9. Dinah or Bust A weekend at the Dinah Shore Classic in Palm Springs holds revelations for Whitney, Natalie and Rose, and Raquel and Mikey.
|Starring||Jill Sloane Goldstein, Stamie Karakasidis|
|Supporting actors||Whitney Mixter, Alyssa Morgan, Tracy Ryerson, Nikki Weiss|
|Producers||Nicco Ardin, Cynthia Childs, Jonathan Chinn, Dan Cutforth, Gayle Gawlowski, Audrey George, Jaymee Johnson, Casey Kriley, Kevin Leffler, Alexandra Lipsitz, Jane Lipsitz, Steven Matty, Jessica Navarro, Jackie Robbins, Lindsay Webster|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
What I can say? It was exactly what I expected, but I still loved every single episode.Published 1 month ago by Kaleena Brown
This is like a lesbian version of the Jersey shore, except its insanely boring.Published 4 months ago by Amanda M.
This season was okay. Definitely not as entertaining as the second season. I would save your hard earned mula. Whitney is my favorite!Published 13 months ago by psych&guitar