What I Like About You 4 Seasons 2005
1. I Want My Baby Back After waking up to find a wedding ring on her finger, Val is surprised to learn that she has married her old boss, Vic, during a wild night in Atlantic City. Meanwhile, Holly is determined to tell Vince that she loves him.
2. Surprise With Holly and Vince now officially a couple, Holly is determined to make the relationship work even though they must spend a few months apart while he is in Florida.
3. The Redo Holly and Vince have their first fight when Vince takes Gary to a basketball game instead of her. Holly feels that she and Vince should attend sporting events, plays and other events together.
4. I've Got a Secret Holly is sworn to secrecy when Tina confides that she may have romantic feelings for Gary. Likewise, Vince is sworn to secrecy when Gary confides that he may have feelings for Tina.
5. The Perfect Date Val tries to convince Vic (recurring guest star DAN CORTESE) that their marriage is meaningless by going out on a date with Charlie (recurring guest star JASON PRIESTLEY - "Beverly Hills 90210"), a customer in the bakery.
6. Halloween Holly and Vince go to the country for a romantic weekend, and Holly decides she is ready for the next step in their relationship. Upon learning of Holly's desires, Vince feels immense pressure and has second thoughts.
7. Someone's In the Kitchen with Daddy When Holly and Val's father, Jack, drops in for a visit, the girls do their best to impress him. However, during a nice dinner, Holly and Val accidentally catch their father in a compromising position with his business partner.
8. Jazz Night It's jazz night at the bakery that Val owns, and she finally asks Vic to be her date for the party. Although he initially agrees to the date, things go awry when he shows up with annulment papers.
9. Ground-Turkey-Hog Day On Thanksgiving, Holly and Vince discover Lauren kissing Rick, Val's ex-fiancé, and they try to hide the truth from Val. However, the situation leads Val to seek comfort from Vic, and the two decide not to sign their annulment papers.
10. For Love or Money Now that Val is truly attracted to her firefighter husband, she eagerly awaits a date they planned. But when she has a big argument with Lauren over Lauren's relationship choices, Val misses the date.
11. Coming Home When Vic returns from the hospital following his accident, Val waits on him hand and foot and even gives him sponge baths. Meanwhile, Holly gets jealous when Vince spends time with his new co-worker.
12. Desperate Girlfriends Wanting to see Rick (recurring guest star ED KERR), Val's ex-fiancé, again, Lauren stages a phony surprise party for Val. Meanwhile, Vic (recurring guest star DAN CORTESE) tries to give Val a special present but can't find the proper time to do it.
13. The Other Woman Upon meeting Vic's mother, Eileen, for the first time, Val tries to impress her. Unfortunately, Val unknowingly causes her mother-in-law to take up drinking again.
14. Your Money or Your Wife Holly and Vince disagree regarding his new working relationship with his female co-worker and decide to spend some time apart. When Vic receives a clean bill of health from his doctor, he and Val can finally take their relationship to the next level.
15. Garden State Val panics when she learns that she and Vic were not legally married. Since they must wait 24 hours before they can undergo a civil ceremony, Val and Vic decide to take a compatibility test, resulting in a fight about how many kids each of them wants.
16. Friends and Lovers Val and Vic plan to finally consummate their relationship, but a romantic evening is ruined when Holly, upset about Vince, turns to Val for comfort. In order to get away, Val leaves Lauren in charge of Holly, but the two of them end up behind bars.
17. Now and Zen The day before Val's wedding, Lauren treats her, Holly and Tina to a spa day to celebrate the big event. Meanwhile, upset over Vince's decision to move to Chicago, Holly has yet to learn that Vince has finally realized his co-worker has feelings for him.
18. Finally. . . In the season finale, Holly and Val get trapped in a spa, but they commandeer a horse in an attempt to make it to Val's wedding on time. Meanwhile, Gary and Vince say good-bye to each other, as Vince heads to Chicago for a new job.
|Starring||Amanda Bynes, Jennie Garth|
|Supporting actors||Wesley Jonathan, Leslie Grossman, Nick Zano, Allison Munn, Dan Cortese, Barry Postrygacz|
|Producers||Drew Brown, Jim Cafferty, Joe Davola, Amy Engelberg, Wendy Engelberg, Peter Marc Jacobson, Casey Johnson, Grant Johnson, Caryn Lucas, Brian Robbins, Norma Safford Vela, Nancy Steen, Michael Tollin, Rick Vizzi, David Windsor, Shelley Zimmerman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
So happy this is available now! I loved this show when it was on the air! Will be getting more episodes!Published on August 30, 2013 by Kate
I would give it five but it ended way to soon. Let me wanting so much more. And too many of the actors/actresses disappeared when it stopped airing.Published on July 9, 2013 by Movie Critic (I think so)