River Monsters 7 Seasons 2011
1. The Mutilator Jeremy Wade travels to Papua New Guinea to investigate a spate of bizarre deaths on the Sepik River. An island renowned for cannibalism, macabre rituals, and head hunters, Wade is on the trail of creature reported to devour certain male body parts.
2. Flesh Ripper Jeremy Wade is on the trail of a mysterious man-eater described over two hundred years ago by a famous explorer. Is the eight-foot beast in question a mere legend, or could it be the same, flesh and blood creature that has attacked divers and children?
3. Silent Assassin Jeremy Wade travels to the Paraná River in the remote corner of Argentina to investigate the death of a young girl. This creature is not armed with bone crunching jaws or razor sharp teeth but a razor-sharp blade tipped with tissue destroying venom.
4. Chainsaw Predator Angler Jeremy Wade heads to the Australian outback to try and catch the rare and fearsome Freshwater Sawfish. This shadowy predator is said to be 18 feet long and attacks boats - but does the fact that it could slash Jeremy to shreds make it a killer?
5. Electric Executioner Jeremy Wade travels to Brazil's 'wild west' in search of a river monster that has killed three cowboys. Jeremy finally corners his elusive prey in the most unexpected place. All he has to do then is catch it, without getting killed.
6. Cold Blooded Horror Jeremy Wade travels to Japan, to try and uncover the truth behind two of their most extraordinary River Monster legends. He is about to discover a monster like nothing he has ever encountered before.
7. Jungle Killer Jeremy Wade sets out to discover the true river monster of South America. Piranha get all the press. There's a more fearsome predator lurking in its rivers? Tipped off by an attack on a diver, Jeremy soon discovers that there is a real monster to find.
I would not be surprised if all fishing enthusiasts liked this series as much as I.Published 3 months ago by Patrick G.
I cannot believe that I watch River Monsters. Jeremy Wade makes it so interesting. I even sometimes jump in my chair when he fighting with the fish. Read morePublished 4 months ago by GDH