Gilligan's Island 3 Seasons 1965
1. Gilligan's Mother-In-Law Gilligan has a chance to escape the island--but he must marry to do so.
2. Beauty is as Beauty Does Gilligan is made the judge of the island's beauty pageant.
3. The Little Dictator The island is taken over by an exiled Latin American dictator.
4. Smile, You're On Mars Camera A Mars-bound camera lands on the island, and the scientists tracking it think the castaways are Martians.
5. The Sweepstakes Gilligan finds a million-dollar winning ticket for a South American sweepstakes.
6. Quick Before It Sinks The Professor realizes the island is sinking, and the castaways start building an ark.
7. Castaways Pictures Presents The castaways find silent-movie equipment and make a film about their shipwreck, hoping it will be found and they'll be rescued.
8. Agonized Labor Gilligan and the Skipper learn from the radio that the Howells are broke.
9. Nyet, Nyet -- Not Yet Two Russian cosmonauts and their capsule land on the island by mistake.
10. Hi-Fi Gilligan Gilligan becomes a radio receiver when the Skipper accidentally hits him in the mouth.
11. The Chain of Command The Skipper thinks something's going to happen to him, so he readies Gilligan to take his place.
12. Don't Bug the Mosquitoes Gilligan's favorite rock band, The Mosquitoes, retreat to the island for a rest.
13. Gilligan Gets Bugged Everyone thinks Gilligan is dying after he's bitten by a deadly bug.
14. Mine Hero While fishing, Gilligan accidentally hooks and activates a WWII mine.
15. Erika Tiffany-Smith To The Rescue Zsa Zsa Gabor guest stars as a wealthy socialite who arrives on the island by yacht to find a husband and build a resort.
16. Not Guilty The castaways may have a murderer among them--according to a recent newspaper.
17. You've Been Disconnected When a telephone cable washes up during a storm, the castaways try to tap into it and call for help.
18. The Postman Cometh When the single men of the island discover that Mary Ann's boyfriend has married someone else, they each pretend to woo her.
19. Seer, Gilligan After Gilligan eats the seeds of an island bush, he discovers he can read people's minds.
20. Love Me, Love My Skipper The Skipper does not receive an invitation to the Howells' party.
21. Gilligan's Living Doll A robot lands on the island, and after unsuccessfully trying to use it to escape, the castaways have it to do housework.
22. Forward March The castaways are attacked on the island and must defend themselves.
23. Ship Ahoax Ginger tries to prevent the others from becoming crazy by predicting, in a seance, that a ship is coming.
24. Feed The Kitty Gilligan confronts an escaped lion.
25. Operation: Steam Heat The Professor tries to find a way to keep a volcano from erupting and destroying the island.
26. Will the Real Mr. Howell Please Stand Up Mr. Howell is furious when he learns that an imposter is spending his money.
27. Ghost A Go Go The castaways are haunted by a ghost. Richard Kiel guest star.
28. Allergy Time Everyone suddenly develops an allergy to Gilligan.
29. The Friendly Physician The castaways are taken to a nearby island by a mad scientist.
30. 'V' For Vitamins The castaways suffer a debilitating vitamin deficiency.
31. Mr. And Mrs. ??? The Howells learn they are not really married, because the minister who performed the ceremony was a fraud.
32. Meet the Meteor A meteor lands on the island and emits cosmic rays that will age and kill the castaways in a week.
|Genres||Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Bob Denver, Alan Hale Jr.|
|Supporting actors||Jim Backus, Natalie Schafer, Tina Louise, Russell Johnson, Dawn Wells|
|Producers||Robert L. Rosen, Sherwood Schwartz|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
A really fun and silly show and I love it. We will never see the likes of this again.Published 1 month ago by Steven E. Lawrence
A Classic! Very reliable - no issues with DVD playing, as with some others.Published 1 month ago by Assaultdriver
I am giving this show one star because it is totaly devoid of reality. I thought there was going to be voting and some sort of survival aspect to the show. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kari Twain