Combat Hospital 1 Season 2011
1. Welcome to Kandahar It's 2006: Major Rebecca Gordon, a highly trained trauma surgeon, and Captain Bobby Trang, a brand-new doctor, report for duty at the NATO Role 3 Multinational Medical Unit at Kandahar Airfield, the only advanced surgical care hospital in Southern…
2. Enemy Within Rebecca is nearly run over by a pickup truck full of Afghan National Army soldiers heading for the hospital. Their leader -- who turns out to be an American Special Forces operative -- carries in one of his men, delirious with a serious infection, one that…
3. It's My Party Rebecca depletes the blood supply while she and Bobby operate on a soldier with severe gunshot wounds, forcing Colonel Marks to call for a walking blood bank. Pedersen questions the soldier's buddies about the circumstances that lead to the shooting, but…
4. Wrong Place at the Right Time When Simon learns the medevac helicopter has to make a routine supply run, he hitches a ride to the farm he bought from an Afghan family which is en route. Plans go awry when the chopper's pilots spot white tracer fire and they have to make an unexpected…
5. Hells Bells A civilian wedding party is caught up in Taliban crossfire and the Afghan groom and some of the guests are brought in to the Role 3. Pedersen heads to the clinic off base to help the wedding party's female victims and Rebecca initiates a search to find the…
6. Inner Truth Seven soldiers, who are brought into the Trauma Bays, anxiously wait for the arrival of their lucky charm, 19-year old Private Henry Flax. When the Private's entire unit survives their injuries without complications, Marks acknowledges lady luck and…
7. Reckless Under intense investigation, Rebecca doubts her decision to withhold treatment to a soldier, which may have resulted in his death. Will her brash actions come back to condemn her?
8. On the Brink The relationship between the doctors and nurses is strained when Bobby makes a controversial decision to try to save a patient against all odds. Can the team put their conflict behind them, or is this the beginning of a widening rift between the doctors and…
9. Shifting Sands Vans' allegiance is questioned when one of his friends brought in after an IED blast may have been more then an innocent bystander.
10. Reason to Believe Col. Marks orders an Army Chaplain questioning her faith to hold vigil with Simon during a difficult surgery.
11. Brothers In Arms The annual friendly hockey game between allied forces turns violent when Bobby loses his cool. Simon's painful past is put on display in a prank gone wrong. Pedersen's professional & personal ethics are compromised when she's asked to question emotionally…
12. Triage When Col. Marks is injured in an explosion, Rebecca takes charge of triage. But as the pressure mounts, will she stand her ground, even if it means going against Colonel Marks?
13. Do No Harm An attack on the Women's Clinic takes its toll as Major Samizay, Rebecca, Pedersen, Suzy and Pam fall under siege. The Role 3 Hospital must then contend with significant losses while fighting to save the life of the wounded Assailant.
|Genres||Military & War, Drama|
|Director||Iain B. MacDonald|
|Starring||Elias Koteas, Michelle Borth|
|Supporting actors||Luke Mably, Terry Chen, Adam Beach, Deborah Kara Unger, Hamza Jeetooa, Arnold Pinnock, Gord Rand, Ellen Wong, Anne Bedian, Karan Oberoi, Trenna Keating, Dwain Murphy, Lisa Berry, Gerry Morton, Elena Silina, Cherisse Woonsam, Shane Kippel, Steven Yaffee|
|Producers||Tim Bradley, Jinder Chalmers, Sara B. Cooper, Elise Cousineau, Rick Dugdale, Angus Fraser, Patrick Irwin, Jennifer Kawaja, Michael J. Maschio, Gub Neal, Daniel Petrie Jr., Julia Sereny, Douglas Steinberg, Julian Stevens, Justin Thomson-Glover, Simon Vaughan|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I am in the medical field. I love the realistic situations. It reminds me of how lucky we are for having these brave medical workers over there to assure our safety over here. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kathy Shelton
Horrible.... I thought it was an actual true documentary based on the information provided about the showPublished 1 month ago by handyman h services
A very good series. It is very moving. WEll written for a Canadian series.Published 4 months ago by Pam Ragsdale
I enjoyed this series and glad to see that some of the stars have gone on to other series but wish it was still on.Published 5 months ago by Donna M. Stedham
I imagine this show is much like the real thing must have been in Afghanistan or could still be. Enjoyed the Canadian point of view. Would liked to have seen more of Adam Beach.Published 5 months ago by carmine
Why wasn't this series promotes better? It gave us a window into a modern MASH unit in an unpopular war. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Harper Lee