Happily Divorced 2 Seasons 2011
1. Pilot Fran's pushed back into the dating pool after her husband of 18 years drops a bomb by coming out of the closet. Neither can afford to move out of the house so they're stuck living together making it difficult for Fran to be with her new man, Elliott.
2. Pillow Talk After Elliott tells Fran that she's too involved in Peter's life, she fears that their new relationship is in jeopardy. When Fran tries to plan a special evening with Elliott, Peter's drunken night leads to an embarrassing morning for the trio.
3. Anniversary Peter informs Fran that they must sell her engagement ring to pay their taxes. When he tries to make it up to her by taking her out for their anniversary, he's stunned to learn of her plans for the big day.
4. A Date With Destiny Fran comes across some old love letters from her high school boyfriend and decides to contact him. The guy is perfect and Fran believes it was meant to be, until he reveals a secret of his own.
5. Spousal Support When a wealthy, older client wines and dines Peter, Fran becomes jealous and realizes that she has not moved on from their relationship as much as she thought. In an effort to get over him, Fran joins a support group.
6. I Wanna Be Alone When Fran wins a cruise for two and decides to go alone, much to Peter and Judy's dismay, she soon realizes being alone isn't all it's cracked up to be. Meanwhile, Dori sets out to be "the next Doris Roberts" when she performs in a local community show.
7. Someone Wants Me Fran runs into Elliot and realizes she still isn't over him which prompts her to try online dating. She can't stop thinking about Elliot so she decides to pursue him again but it leads to an awkward situation at his house.
8. A Kiss is Just a Kiss When Fran suspects her best friend's man of hitting on her, she's left with a decision that may tarnish their friendship.
9. Vegas Baby Fran considers one last chance at love with Elliot. Later, her wild night with Peter in Vegas leads to unexpected consequences.
10. Torn Between Two Lovetts Charles Shaughnessy guest stars as a famous author who takes a liking to Peter and Fran. But after getting mixed signals, they're left wondering who he really wants.
|Director||Lee Shallat Chemel|
|Starring||Fran Drescher, John Michael Higgins|
|Supporting actors||Tichina Arnold, Valente Rodriguez, Robert Walden, Rita Moreno, Lou Diamond Phillips, Renée Taylor, Robert Gant, Ron Abel, Jean Lupien, Stephane Nicoli, Marmee Cosico|
|Producers||Franco Bario, Keith Cox, Nastaran Dibai, Michael Dow, Fran Drescher, Prudence Fraser, Jeffrey B. Hodes, Peter Marc Jacobson, Larry W. Jones, Devon Kelly, Frank Lombardi, Caryn Lucas, Carla Myres, Ben Raymond, Lee Shallat Chemel, Robert Sternin|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
i can't believe this show got cancelled. it was a great cast, good writing, beautiful sets and had just a little touch of sweet melancholy. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Sallie Sanders
Too funny. Fran Drescher at her best. If you liked The Nanny, you'll adore this.Published 4 months ago by Me'Chelle
WORTH EVERY DROP OF MONEY. HILLARIOUS. I WANT THE SECOND SEASON ON DVD. THIS SHOW SHOULD HAVE STAYED ON ANOTHER 10 SEASONS.I LIKED HER CLOTHES, HER HOUSE, HER FLOWER SHOP,ETC,Published 8 months ago by EaddyChateau