Top Shot 4 Seasons 2011
1. The Gauntlet The Season Three premiere begins with a shoot off between pairs of contestants using what many consider the most powerful hand gun in history. The winners will form one team and the losers the other.
2. Down and Dirty Teams get down and dirty with one of the most influential firearms, the legendary AK-47. They face an extreme obstacle course with mud pits, barbed wire and exploding mortars. The Blue Team employs unusual, divisive training methods and the Red Team remains…
3. Slug It Out Shotgun skills are tested with a head-to-head speed shooting challenge. Leaders emerge and tension escalates on both teams. And it's an elimination challenge unlike any before, featuring an elaborate machine, a Glock 34, and a line of non-stop cannonballs.
4. The Bulldog Gatling The legendary Gatling gun is introduced. But first the competition travels back to the Old West for a team challenge with a historic pistol. To stay in the competition two marksmen shoot it out with a firearm considered by many to be the world's first…
5. Throwdown Showdown Competitors endure some old school playground dynamics as the teams call each other out with primitive weapons, including one of the earliest known to man. In the elimination challenge, two shooters compete head to head with the largest, most powerful…
6. Turn The Corner Contestants are shocked to see two Top Shot champions return as honorary captains for the team challenge. Marksmen compete with a just-released, ultra modern assault rifle and tensions flare when a fight erupts between two competitors.
7. Tricked Out A world famous pistol champion teaches teams some extremely difficult trick shots including shooting while blindfolded. The Blue Team is in disarray after a team member vows to go it alone. The elimination challenge features the classic cowboy skill of…
8. Ramp It Up Contestants must master the Recurve Bow and nail a target by skipping an arrow off a ramp. One team goes to the brink of self-destructing when two teammates almost come to blows during a dispute of a previous elimination decision.
9. Stacked The individual stage of the competition kicks off with the highly accurate McMillan TAC-50 Sniper Rifle. Taking aim at targets 500 yards downrange, one marksman has a meltdown and struggles to complete the individual challenge. In the elimination, it's all…
10. Odd Man Out Competition speeds up when marksmen fire one of the fastest shooting handguns on the market. The vote at the nomination range provokes a drastic reaction from one of the shooters and a shocking turn of events leaves competitors stunned.
11. Wheel Of Fire The five remaining marksmen face one of the most difficult challenges in Top Shot history. Shooters will use the powerful and compact SP89 semi automatic pistol while moving through the air upside down. With the last spot in the final four up for grabs, one…
12. Season Finale The Final Four marksmen set their sights on the $100,000 prize and the title of Top Shot. In a series of intense challenges, one shooter attempts an unprecedented shot with the AK-47, and contestants are eliminated one by one until there are only two left…
13. Season 3 Behind the Bullet Never-before-seen footage reveals the inside scoop from all sixteen contestants. The marksmen return to discuss their biggest challenges and triumphs, life in the house, and reveal more secrets about the most exciting season yet of Top Shot.
Top Shot: Season 3 - Sneak Peek A new season of Top Shot premieres August 9 at 10/9c on HISTORY. But you can catch a special sneak peek now!
|Genres||Sports, Reality TV|
|Starring||Sara Ahrens, Alex Charvat|
|Supporting actors||Chris Collins, Colby Donaldson, Dustin Ellermann, Jarrett Grimes, Trent Griswold, Amanda Hardin, Spencer Hoglund, Mike Hughes, Garry James, Michael Marelli, Paul Marinaccio, Phil Morden, Gary Quesenberry, Billy Rogers, Mark Schneider, Drew Shprintz, Cliff Walsh, Jake Zweig|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Paul Cabana, Keith Dinielli, Kyle Grossinger, Autumn Humphreys, John McLaughlin, Heather Murphy, Mitch Rosa, Isabel Vargas, Ralph Wikke|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love this show. If you are into shooting this is for you.
Jake is the biggest baby I have ever seen on TV!!
My daughter and I loved this show. We enjoyed the DVDs bonus features.Published 1 month ago by Stephen Ede
By far the best season yet. The final competition really did come down to the best 2 shooters, in my opinion. Read morePublished 8 months ago by RB