Hawaii Five-0 5 Seasons 2010
1. Pilot Upon returning to Hawaii to investigate his father's murder, decorated Naval officer Steve McGarrett is recruited by the Governor to head up an elite new police task force - his rules, her backing, no red tape.
2. Ohana Following the violent abduction of an ex-NSA cyber-terrorism expert in the middle of downtown Waikiki, Five-0 must race to rescue the man, and prevent a breach of national security.
3. Malama Ka Aina When an escalating gang war spills into the stands of the local high school football game, injuring several bystanders and killing a gang leader, Five-0 uncovers an unlikely partnership between Samoan gangs and a mainland mob.
4. Lanakila Five-0 is tasked with tracking down a violent convict after he breaks from an Island prison in search of his stolen money and kidnaps a young couple on vacation in Waikiki. Meanwhile, McGarrett's estranged sister, Mary Ann, arrives from the mainland.
5. Nalowale When the teenage daughter of the U.S. Ambassador to the Philippines is found dead off the coast of Waikiki, the Governor tasks Five-0 with finding her sister, who was also abducted.
6. Ko'olauloa When the CEO of a hugely successful surf company is murdered, Kono revisits her past while Five-0 is thrown headlong into the varied but interconnected worlds of North Shore surfing.
7. Ho'apono When a Navy SEAL, who's on the run for a murder he swears he didn't commit, takes hostages and safe haven aboard the U.S.S. Missouri memorial battleship, McGarrett must use every SEAL skill in his arsenal to diffuse the situation.
8. Mana'o The body of a dead cop, who is Danny's ex-partner from the Honolulu P.D., is found in the barbecue pit of a luau. Five-0's investigation into the murder matches them against Internal Affairs, dirty cops and Hawaii's most powerful cocaine cartel.
9. Po'ipu When a member of the security detail for an upcoming Aid Summit is murdered before he can reveal the details of an assassination plot, Five-0 is brought in to investigate the murder and protect the target, a ruthless dictator.
10. Heihei Five-0 is baffled when a highly skilled ring of thieves pulls off a heist of an armored car, killing two security guards but leaving the money behind.
11. Palekaiko While Five-0 investigates the murder of a man on his honeymoon and his wife's abduction, Medical Examiner Dr. Max Bergman recognizes uncanny similarities to a series of unsolved homicides from a year ago.
12. Hana 'a'a Makehewa It's Christmas in Hawaii, but instead of celebrating, Five-0 is negotiating a hostage situation when Victor Hesse, the man who killed McGarrett's father, threatens to detonate an explosive that he's strapped to Chin Ho's chest.
13. Ke Kinohi When McGarrett's sister is kidnapped and his father's Champ box stolen from his apartment, Steve and Five-0 discover new clues in his mother's murder, including possible ties to the Japanese Yakuza.
14. He Kane Hewa'ole Five-0 joins the Honolulu Police Department in a high-speed police chase that ends with the driver fatally injured, and a gruesome discovery by the team.
15. Kai e'e Five-0 struggles to stay a step ahead of a major tsunami that has the island evacuating its shores as they investigate the disappearance of the head of the Tsunami Warning Center.
16. E Malama When the sole witness in a high-profile murder case disappears, Five-0 must head into the jungle to locate and protect her from assassins who are closing in fast.
17. Powa Maka Moana Five-0 is first on the scene when a pirate attack turns an afternoon pleasure cruise into a kidnap-and-ransom nightmare for a group of wealthy spring breakers.
18. Loa Aloha Danny gets an unexpected visit from his little brother, Matt, a fun-loving, Wall Street broker.
19. Na Me'e Laua Na Paio Five-0 must unravel the mystery of why a mild-mannered sci-fi fan wearing a cape was given truth serum before being tossed out of a 21st-story window.
20. Ma Ke Kahakai While hiking in a remote area of the jungle to see the famed petroglyphs, McGarrett and Danny instead find a homicide victim.
21. Ho'opa'i When a crime lord moves against the family of an undercover NYPD detective who infiltrated his organization, it's up to Five-0 to stop the policeman from exacting revenge.
22. Ho'ohuli Na'au While investigating the murder of a professional photographer, Five-0 discovers a connection to a local bookie.
23. Ua Hiki Mai Kapalena Pau Danny is exposed to sarin while Five-0 tries to track down Wo Fat, and Chin Ho's plan to quietly return the money his uncle stole hits a snag.
24. Oia'i'o After one of governor Jameson's assistants is killed, McGarrett discovers that the governor may have been working with Wo Fat and may have been the target of his father's investigation.
|Starring||Alex O'Loughlin, Scott Caan|
|Supporting actors||Daniel Dae Kim, Grace Park, Claire van der Boom, Bijou Phillips, Nas, Colin Egglesfield, Edwin H. Bravo, Blaine Kia, Diane Ako, Jessie Graff, Matt Baker, Paul Eliopoulos, Tara Macken, Taylor Wily, Teilor Grubbs|
|Producers||Carol Barbee, Jeffrey Downer, Sarah Goldfinger, Alex Kurtzman, Peter M. Lenkov, J.R. Orci, Roberto Orci, Tony Palermo, Peter Tassler, Brad Turner, Paul Zbyszewski|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Wow Hawaii five o season 1 is so great I can't wait for the next season 6 and I can't wait to the DVD of season 5Published 19 days ago by Debbie Price
DAUGHTER RECOMMENDED THIS SEARIES AND I GOT HOOKED. SO HAD TO HAVE SECOND SEASON TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. GREAT ACTORS ALL AROUND AND GREAT ACTION STORIES. Read morePublished 1 month ago by L Daughtridge
Glad we found another show to love after seeing all of BlueBloodsPublished 1 month ago by Bob Wright
Original show was better. These actors do a fine job though. Kind of corny to fit the original names in the new show.Published 1 month ago by J2015G