A-List: New York 2 2 Seasons 2011
1. Dirty Exposure The entire high-rolling, label-whoring, beach-house-hopping cast returns, with some new frenemies and besties, including fierce gal-pal Nyasha, added to the mix.
2. Porn and Prejudice Friendships are put to the test as Rodiney considers taking legal action against Austin. Meanwhile, Austin's upcoming nude photo shoot is straining his relationship with Jake.
3. Bestie Break-up Betrayals and breakups push the group over the edge as Austin confronts his friends on their lack of loyalty and tries to prove that he is not an embarrassing drunk by throwing a cocktail party.
4. Unholy Alliances Things come full circle as Derek and Austin's newfound friendship falls apart after Austin befriends Derek's ex. Horrified by this betrayal, Derek decides to teach Austin a lesson by teaming up with sworn enemies.
5. Cattiness on the Catwalk Ryan enlists the A-Listers to walk in his runway show, but with Austin in the same room as Derek & Nyasha, the real show ends up backstage. Shifting alliances & unexpected betrayals cast Austin out of his social circle and onto a path to self-destruction.
6. Wig Parties and Threesomes Austin's on the outs as Nyasha makes her move at securing friendships to support her company's new product line. Reichen's the only guy left who will even talk to Austin. Jake's suspicions grow as he suddenly becomes a third wheel to his own boyfriend.
7. Hamptons Hellraising At a chic Hamptons fundraiser, Austin must prove to his husband Jake that he is capable of having a platonic relationship with Reichen. Austin takes an opportunity to pull Derek aside to beg for his forgiveness, but will Derek hear him out?
8. Lies, Hypocrisy & Marriage Equality Alliances shift and tables are turned as Austin continues to alienate those closest to him. He and Jake continue to plan their wedding even though their relationship has dissolved to nothing more than fake smiles.
9. Tense-sexual Party The drama continues as the group plans an Atlantic City weekend filled with booze, bachelors, and, of course, plenty of bad behavior.With the weekend barely even started you've got to wonder - why can't we all just get along?
10. Ultimate Betrayal at the Boardwalk The group heads to Atlantic City to finish off the summer with one final party. But which one will the boys attend? Austin and Jake's bachelor party or Nyasha's singing debut?
11. Reunion: Part 1 The A-List boys are back and after seeing the show, they're ready to face off and reveal what kind of drama has happened since.
12. Reunion: Part 2 The A-List boys are back and after seeing the show, they're ready to face off and reveal what kind of drama has happened since.
|Starring||Nyasha Zimucha, Mike Ruiz|
|Supporting actors||Austin Armacost, Jake Lees, Reichen Lehmkuhl, Ryan Nickulas, Derek Lloyd Saathoff, Rodiney Santiago|
|Producers||Dave Mace, Brandon Roberts, Megan Sanchez-Warner, Andrew Spires, David Stefanou|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
love this show,but its is not for everyboby tho,but is areally good show for the gay communityPublished 14 months ago by kevin sanders
These guys never cease to entertain me. They are so "catty", for lack of a better word. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the show.Published 14 months ago by debbie pope
WOULD RATHER ORDER DVD SET THAN WATCH PER EPISODE CONNECTION WAS HORRIBLE AND VARIOUS LOCATIONS I TRIED TO WATCH IT AT. BUT THE SHOW IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE AND LOVE THE CAST!!Published on April 5, 2013 by amy
Lot's of drama, a catwalk, and cat fights who could ask for more? This episode was good it does not focus too much on any one person so it has a good mix of drama and bitchiness.Published on October 16, 2011 by Eric W. Hutcheson