ReBoot 4 Seasons 1997
1. Episode 1: To Mend And Defend Dot, Phong, Mouse and Enzo take refuge in the Principal Office, fending off Megabyte and Hexadecimal's onslaught on the city.
2. Episode 2: Between A Raccoon And A Hard Place Phong convinces Dot that in order to give the citizens of Mainframe something to believe in, Enzo must face the User in a game alone as their Guardian.
3. Episode 3: Firewall In his quest for dominance, Megabyte's propaganda campaign against Enzo and those defending the Principal Office persists.
4. Episode 4: Game Over Megabyte uses Hexadecimal's viral energy to penetrate the firewall. Enzo, AndrAIa and Frisket enter a game they can't win.
5. Episode 5: Icons Matrix and AndrAIa ride a game into a ravished system. They recruit a group of brave sprites to train in game play as well as one Tagalong. Pixilacious!
6. Episode 6: Where No Sprite Has Gone Before AndrAIa and Matrix find their way into a system run by a group of superguardians.
7. Episode 7: Number 7 Matrix is ready to give up his search for Mainframe when it seems he's found it in the form of a game.
8. Episode 8: The Episode With No Name Matrix and AndrAIa finally land in a system that connects to the Web, only to discover that the Guardians have put travel on lockdown.
9. Episode 9: Return Of The Crimson Binome Of all the bars in all the Web, Captain Capacitor walks into the one Matrix and AndrAIa are hiding out in.
10. Episode 10: The Edge Of Beyond While the Saucy Mare sails through the Edge of Beyond, AndrAIa is bitten by a Web creature that steals her energy and part of her code.
11. Episode 11: Web Riders On The Storm The hunt for the Web creature that bit AndrAIa continues.
12. Episode 12: Mousetrap Having achieved their mission to find Bob, Matrix, AndrAIa and the crew of the Saucy Mare set course for Mainframe.
13. Episode 13: Megaframe The Saucy Mare has made it to their destination in one piece -- which is more than can be said of Mainframe.
14. Episode 14: Showdown The Mainframe Resistance, Glitch Bob, Matrix, AndrAIa and the Software Pirates hatch a plan to take back the Principal Office.
15. Episode 15: System Crash In an attempt to save Mainframe from a complete system shutdown, the sectors must be powered down.
16. Episode 16: End Prog The remaining inhabitants of Mainframe have survived Megabyte's bane, but the system is destroyed and dying. As their final hope, they must cause a full system crash in hopes that the User will perform a restart.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Adventure, Action, Comedy|
|Starring||Kathleen Barr, Garry Chalk|
|Supporting actors||Michael Donovan, Christopher Gray, Tony Jay, Andrea Libman, Scott McNeil, Shirley Millner, Stevie Vallance|
|Producers||Christopher J. Brough, Ian Pearson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This was a gift and the person was very happy with the product. Thank you!Published 9 months ago by jocelyn
I personally like season 3 and 4 more than the first two because of the kids growing up and the introduction to a wider cast. But, I like the whole series just the same.Published 13 months ago by Nicole Bryerton
I loved rewatching this series. It's just as good now as it was 20 years ago. I just wish they would finish the series.Published 17 months ago by Rider4Z