Wicked Attraction 6 Seasons 2011
1. Till Death us Do Part After 16 years of violent abuse Deborah Brown and her children flee from her husband Steven Brown. They think they'll be safe living with Deborah's brother Don. Then one night Steven arrives to exact his revenge, and Deborah endures a night of terror.
2. 57 Seconds In 1989, a gunman sneaks into the Daytona Beach bedroom of Lisa Fotopoulus and shoots her in the head- before his weapon jams. Lisa's husband awakens, and shoots the intruder. Police discover a mistress and a videotape before this crime can be solved.
3. Dante's Inferno Masked robbers burst into a Eustis, FL bachelor party. Two men are killed and another is seriously injured. The mastermind of the robbery is drug dealer Donte Hall and identical twin Dante. Can police find them before they kill again?
4. Bad Fortune In 2005, prominent Vietnamese fortune teller Ha Smith and daughter Anita Vo are found stabbed to death inside their California home. Soon after, purchases are made on Ha Smith's credit cards. Can the money trail lead police to who they are looking for?
5. Road To Nowhere In the fall of 2004, the police rescue Jennifer Hitchcock from a hotel room where her abusive boyfriend, Maurice Mason, has been holding her. But Mason obsesses about her and cannot let get away. He begins a bizarre chase that ends in multiple murders.
6. See No Evil An elderly widow, Geraldine Davidson, goes missing from her home in Palestine, TX. Later, her car is discovered being driven by a group of teenagers. They claim to know nothing, but authorities find out the truth is much more sinister.
7. Good Deeds Punished When an elderly couple, Carol and Reggie Sumner, go missing from their home, foul play is immediately suspected. An investigation leads police to a former neighbor and her friends. They admit to burying the couple alive in order to steal their money.
8. Golden Buddha On the night of August 9, 1991, two men break into the Buddhist temple on the outskirts of Phoenix, AZ and murder all 9 people inside. It seems like an open and shut case, until the gun used is linked to a pair of local teenagers.
9. Deadly Rival In 2002, Jenna Nannetti's car is found burning on the outskirts of Livermore, CA. For the next few days, search parties comb the area for Jenna. When her body is found, Jenna's estranged husband and his girlfriend are the prime suspects in the murder.
10. Sex, Lies, and Bloody Goodbyes Catherina Voss is obsessed by with sex, men, and money, and hires a hit man to kill her husband, Cory Voss. She and her lover, Michael Draven, take the insurance money and run. But when police catch up to the duo, who do they arrest for murder?
11. The Jaycee Dugard Story In June, 1991, Phillip and Nancy Garrido kidnap 11 year old Jaycee Dugard from near her home to keep her as a sex slave. The Garrido's sick world comes crashing down in August of 2009 when California investigators suspect foul play.
12. Lesbians and the Little Man Pool hall hustler Donald Fish stands only 4 ft 4 inches and is no match for two vicious lesbians who come up with a plan to seduce him before using violence to steal his money. Will investigators be able to find the duo before they strike again?
13. Rough Diamond Two lovers are prepared to go to any lengths to pay for their next drug fix, costing over $600 a day. They decide robbing jewelry stores is the best way to get cash. Their robbing spree soon turns into a murder spree when the body count starts to add up.
|Starring||Pete Demeo, Craig Ackley|
|Supporting actors||William Brosnan, Michel Bryant, Christopher DiMeo, Eric Donnelly, Dennis Farrell, Edward Greene, Nicole Pearce, Jim Barbour, Kt Fanelli, John S. Howell Sr.|
|Producers||Nigel Bellis, Stephanie Kovac, Marissa Lucy, Christopher Neelley, Sucheta Sachdev, Ron Simon, Mike Sinclair, Justin Wolfe|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
What happened to an innocent woman named Geraldine Davidson is one of the worst acts of criminal violence that I've ever seen or heard of in my life. Read morePublished 5 months ago by SETH WALTON