Up All Night 2 Seasons 2011
1. Up All Night Pilot Series Premiere: Reagan and Chris adjust to life with their newest addition.
2. Cool Neighbors The new neighbors have the Brinkleys questioning their "cool" factor.
3. Working Late and Working It Chris and Reagan struggle to bring the sexiness back into their relationship -- Will Forte and Jorma Taccone guest star.
4. New Car Reagan faces letting go of her most prized possession... her convertible.
5. Mr. Bob's Toddler Kaleidoscope Reagan worries about her parenting skills while Chris rises to stardom in Amy's playgroup. Michael Hitchcock and Missi Pyle guest star.
6. Birth See how it all started as Amy's early arrival forces Reagan, Chris, and Ava to reassess their priorities.
7. Parents Reagan's parents come to town and throw her life into a tailspin -- Blythe Danner and Richard Schiff guest star.
8. First Night Away Reagan and Chris spend their first night away from Amy -- Jason Lee and Chris Diamantopoulos guest star.
9. Hiring and Firing Reagan helps Chris search for a babysitter while she struggles to let go of a hapless assistant -- Molly Shannon ("Saturday Night Live") guest stars.
10. Week Off Reagan's unexpected time off from work challenges Chris's routine with Amy -- Jason Lee guest stars.
11. First Christmas Reagan will do whatever it takes to make Amy's first Christmas memorable -- Jason Lee and Blythe Danner guest star.
12. New Year's Eve Chris and Reagan's New Year's Eve game night does not go according to plan -- Jason Lee guest stars.
13. Rivals Reagan faces competition at work and at home -- Megan Mullally guest stars.
14. Preschool Auction Reagan will do whatever it takes to get Amy into the best preschool - Dean Winters guest stars.
15. Day After Valentine's Day Sparks fly on Valentine's Day after a passionate fight in Ava's relationship inspires Reagan and Chris to up the ante with their own displays of passion -- Jason Lee guest stars.
16. Travel Day Reagan and Chris take their first trip with Amy as Ava faces her musical past - Alanis Morissette and Jason Lee guest star.
17. First Birthday Chris and Reagan reluctantly throw a joint birthday party for Amy - Molly Shannon guest stars.
18. New Boss The Ava Show gets a new boss -- Eve Best, Steven Pasquale and Will Forte guest star.
19. Couple Friends Friendship's in the air, when Reagan and Chris meet a new neighborhood couple - Steven Pasquale, Ben Falcone and Nat Faxon guest star.
20. Baby Fever Reagan is in for a surprise when Chris catches baby fever -- Steven Pasquale and Eve Best guest star.
21. Daddy Daughter Time Reagan and Ava have a difficult time with the men in their lives -- Henry Winkler and Sharon Osbourne guest star.
22. Letting Go Reagan and Chris face the changes in their lives - Stevie Nicks and Chris Diamantopoulos guest star.
23. Hey Jealousy Reagan's relationship with her boss begins to affect her relationship with Chris - Fred Armisen, Will Forte and Steven Pasquale guest star.
24. The Proposals Reagan and Chris have a chance to rewrite history - Jason Lee, Chris Diamantopoulos and Marion Ross guest star.
Sneak Peek What happens when the cool kids have kids of their own? Find out in the comedy Up All Night, starring Christina Applegate, Will Arnett, and Maya Rudolph. Get a first-look at the show with this special sneak peek.
Parenting Tips Let's face it - new parents often need help taking care of their baby. Luckily, the stars of Up All Night are here to provide their personal tips on how to maneuver through this scary - sometimes baffling - new world.
|Starring||Christina Applegate, Maya Rudolph|
|Supporting actors||Jennifer Hall, Will Arnett, Jason Lee, Blythe Danner, Matt Braunger, Jean Villepique, Chloe Csengery, Adam Gregor, Scott Beehner, Kevin Kirkpatrick, Stephanie Jackson, Sawyer Ever, Grace Rowe, Terasa Livingstone, Gary Kraus, Julia Fowler, Tara Perry, Logan Garretson|
|Producers||Christina Applegate, Desiree J. Cadena, Tucker Cawley, Erin David, Anna Dokoza, Eric Kranzler, Tim McAuliffe, Lorne Michaels, Jon Pollack, Alex Reid, Erica Rivinoja, Andrew Singer, Emily Spivey, Caroline Williams|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
THE GREATEST SHOW EVER. It is hilarious, optimistic, creative and uplifting. This is a good one for people who are expecting their first baby.Published 1 month ago by Bean & Peanut
Loved it! May be a little partial since my daughter was in the Baby Fever episode :)Published 2 months ago by Caren Lindquist
i have given up! i just recently threw my set away! where is season 2?! applegate sabotaged her own show & this was the only one i ever liked, post MWC! now i hate her for this! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Chris Cox
The only good season, before the networks butchered and frankensteined the show. Never really a fan of Kelly Bundy, but Maya Rudolph's performance is worth it alone (the part that... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Beatrix Warbucks