The Trip 1 Season 2010
1. The Inn At Whitewall Steve has been asked to write reviews of six restaurants for a Sunday supplement and plans to use it as a holiday with his girl-friend Mischa.
2. L'Enclume Steve wakes from his dream that he is in Hollywood with Ben Stiller to find he is in bed with the Polish receptionist.
3. Holbeck Ghyll Arriving in the lake District Rob and Steve visit Greta Hall,formerly occupied by Coleridge - with whom Steve identifies - and the Wordsworths' home,Dove Cottage.
4. Hipping Hall After Steve has had another nightmare he and Rob move on to Hipping Hall,self-indulgence as ever ruling on the impersonation-filled drive.
5. The Yorke Arms The duo visit the Malham limestone pavement,where Rob quotes 'Tintern Abbey' and Steve ends up rock climbing with a boring geologist.
6. The Angel at Hetton Following a visit to Bolton abbey - an excuse for Rob to quote Wordsworth - and an outdoor breakfast at the Angel at Hetton.
|Starring||Steve Coogan, Rob Brydon|
|Supporting actors||Rebecca Johnson, Elodie Harrod, Dolya Gavanski, Claire Keelan, Justin Edwards, Margo Stilley|
|Producers||Andrew Eaton, Simon Lupton, Henry Normal, Melissa Parmenter, Anthony Wilcox|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Hilarious, if you like this sort of British humor type stuff like I do.Published 7 months ago by bassgirl
A masterful mix of British humor, fine food, and travel. I felt like I was on the road with them!Published 10 months ago by Peter Schulte
Thoroughly un-enjoyable. In the dreadful tradition of Ricky Gervais's An Idiot Abroad, it is mean-spirited. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is in my top ten movies, witty banter, hilarious improv, it's like riding in the car with my dad and his brother or my best friend. Just the best movie I've seen all year!Published 13 months ago by Elissa Gillespie