Teen Mom 13 Seasons 2010
1. Not Again Farrah calls the police on her own mother. Amber faces a pregnancy scare. Maci takes her ex, Ryan, to court for child support. Catelynn is upset that she has to move out of her boyfriend's house and back in with her family.
2. Should I Stay Or Should I Go Catelynn gets caught in a lie. Amber's boyfriend might leave her for someone else. Farrah juggles college, a new job and moving houses - all with her daughter Sophia. Maci tries to move into a house with her college friends.
3. Valentine's Day Maci reconnects with an old flame on Valentine's Day. Their crying baby and unrealistic expectations ruin Amber and Gary's romantic dinner. Catelynn's boyfriend struggles about the adoption. Farrah reveals an emotional secret.
4. Spring Break Amber and Gary take a vacation. Maci and Ryan butt heads over Ryan's new girlfriend. Farrah's mom is offered a plea bargain for their physical altercation. Catelynn finds out Tyler is still angry at her about a past lie.
5. Secrets & Lies Catelynn and Tyler find their high school romance back on the rocks, a big fight makes Amber question her engagement to Gary, Maci introduces her new boyfriend to her son Bentley and Farrah gets scammed.
6. Trial and Error Maci questions whether her new boyfriend is ready to date a teen mom while Farrah tries speed dating. Amber works toward her GED and Catelynn's stepdad is court-ordered to rehab, leaving her alone with her guilt-inducing mom.
7. Senior Prom An argument about the adoption ruins Catelynn's prom dress shopping; Maci is upset when Ryan says he's taking her to court over custody of Bentley. Farrah goes to counseling with her mom and Gary ruins Amber's birthday plans.
8. Hello and Goodbye Amber and Gary's wedding plans fall apart, while Farrah considers moving back into her mother's house. Catelynn and Tyler celebrate their daughter Carly's first birthday from afar and Maci tells her parents that she's moving.
9. Family Bonds Farrah reaches out to Sophia's dad's family in an attempt to get Social Security benefits for Sophia. Maci tells Ryan she is moving to Nashville, while Catelynn and Tyler learn Butch has ended up back in jail.
10. Lashing Out Amber lashes out at Gary when he threatens to take Leah away. Catelynn and Tyler find out they will not graduate from High School on time.Maci tries to work out a visitation schedule with Ryan. Farrah has an emotional reunion.
11. Too Much Too Soon Maci confronts Kyle about her new life in Nashville. Catelynn and Tyler learn they will get to go visit Carly for the first time in a year. Amber breaks it off with Gary. Farrah learns the results of Sophia's DNA test.
12. See You Later A year after the adoption, Catelynn and Tyler have an emotional reunion with their daughter. Amber & Gary try to work out custody of Leah. Farrah's mom sets her up on a date. Maci and Ryan battle over parental rights.
13. Season 2 Finale Special: Check-Up With Dr. Drew Dr. Drew hosts the cast of Teen Mom on-stage in front of a live studio audience, where they reflect on the struggles of their early years of motherhood, the heartbreak, happiness and conflict we saw them face in season 2.
14. Unseen Moments Dr. Drew hosts an exclusive look at never-before seen laughs, fights and other Season 2 drama with Farrah, Maci, Catelynn, and Amber.
|Starring||Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout|
|Supporting actors||Catelynn Lowell, Amber Portwood|
|Producers||Lauren Dolgen, Morgan J. Freeman, Liz Gateley, Kenda Greenwood, Kenda Greenwood, Stacey Jackson, Kirsten Malone, Maharlika Mance, Beatriz Mascaro, Beatriz Mascaro, Stephanie Rachlin, Rob Schwarze, Dia Sokol Savage, Meredith Wilson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Entertaining and educational. Every young adult needs to see the pitfalls of having children when they're not readyPublished 2 months ago by Jesse
Awful show about awful people. I have no intention of watching this ever, but my wife likes trashy garbage drama, so there you go.Published 4 months ago by Chris