Everybody Hates Chris 3 Seasons 2007
1. Everybody Hates the Guidance Counselor After Chris tests poorly on a standard exam, his teacher, Ms. Morello, refers him to the school's guidance counselor, Mr. Abbott.
2. Everybody Hates Caruso Caruso relinquishes his role as school bully after getting bullied himself. However, without Caruso to establish the school's power hierarchy and with everyone vying to fill his shoes, Chris and Greg realize they'd better come up with a fast solution.
3. Everybody Hates Driving Things take a literal turn for the worse when a license-less Chris volunteers to move his dad's car, but finds himself driving the car all the way to school as a result of trying to impress Tasha. Meanwhile, Rochelle spends an interesting day at traffic…
4. Everybody Hates Blackie As a result of their apartment being broken into, Julius and Rochelle decide it's a good idea to get a dog, something Chris has always wanted.
5. Everybody Hates the Bachelor Pad When Chris' entire family comes down with the flu, Rochelle and Julius make arrangements for Mr. Omar to look after Chris until the family recovers.
6. Everybody Hates Bed Stuy With no extracurricular activities to his name, Chris decides to join the writing staff of the school newspaper.
7. Everybody Hates Houseguests With Greg's father out of town, Chris invites Greg to stay at his house for the week.
8. Everybody Hates Minimum Wage When Doc refuses to give Chris a raise, Chris goes out and gets a new job at the local Chinese restaurant.
9. Everybody Hates the New Kid When a new student, Albert, enrolls at Corleone, Chris realizes that he has a lot more in common with Albert than just being the only two African American kids in school.
10. Everybody Hates Kwanzaa With Christmas break right around the corner, Chris' holiday cheer turns to holiday blues when his teacher, Ms. Morello, assigns homework requiring each student to do a good deed over the break.
11. Everybody Hates the Port Authority Chris and his family decide to take a trip down South to attend the funeral of Julius' distant relative.
12. Everybody Hates Bad Boys When Chris discovers that his long-standing crush, Tasha, likes "bad boys," he decides it's time to lose his "nice guy" image and win over the girl of his dreams.
13. Everybody Hates the First Kiss After finding out that Tasha is going to "spin the bottle" parties, Chris is determined to get an invitation to the next party so he can finally experience his first kiss.
14. Everybody Hates Easter When Tasha breaks up with her boyfriend, Chris is more than happy to step in and serve as her escort for the Easter Pageant, but first he has to figure out how to be in two places at the same time without his mother finding out.
15. Everybody Hates Gretzky In an attempt to keep his younger brother, Drew, out of further trouble, Chris reluctantly agrees to skip school and accompany Drew on a mission to find his idol, hockey great Wayne Gretzky.
16. Everybody Hates the BFD Chris is so desperate to raise the funds to go to a Run DMC concert that he jumps at the chance to participate in Mr. Omar's Black Funeral Directors' (BFD) scholarship fund.
17. Everybody Hates Ex-Cons Chris attempts to help Malvo, a career criminal who was recently released from jail, turn his life around by going back to high school. Rochelle is alarmed by the parenting skills of one of Tonya's friend's parents and decides to share her wealth of knowledge.
18. Everybody Hates Earth Day Chris must come up with a school project for Earth Day, so he decides to collect cans, believing it will be an easy task and something Julius can help him accomplish.
19. Everybody Hates Being Cool On a mission to become one of the "cool" kids, Chris is caught with cigarettes and suspended from school.
20. Everybody Hates the 9th Grade Dance Chris and Greg are without dates to the ninth-grade dance, until Greg gets asked, leaving Chris as the odd man out. Ms. Morello suggests to Chris that he ask the only girl who hasn't been asked yet, Carrie White, and she accepts.
21. Everybody Hates Mother's Day Chris decides to buy his mother an expensive bottle of perfume for Mother's Day to pay her back for all the things she has done for him, but when he learns that it costs much more than he anticipated, Chris buys an imposter version of the perfume from Risky.
22. Everybody Hates Graduation Chris' excitement about graduating from junior high school is ruined when Greg announces that he'll be going to a different high school in the fall. Not wanting to be separated from his best friend, Tyler sets out to qualify for the necessary grant money…
|Starring||Terry Crews, Tichina Arnold|
|Supporting actors||Tequan Richmond, Imani Hakim, Vincent Martella, Tyler James Williams, Chris Rock, T.K. Carter, Marcus Collins, Antonio Fargas, Travis T. Flory, Aaron Grady, Jackée Harry, Christopher Hoffman, Kevontay Jackson, Julie Lancaster, Robert Maffia, P.J. Marino, Jacqueline Mazarella, Monica Anne Parales|
|Producers||Rodney Barnes, Dave Becky, Brad K. Harper, Ali LeRoi, Jerry Levine, Kali Londono, Jim Michaels, Don Reo, Chris Rock, Michael Rotenberg, Chuck Sklar|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Got this for my dad! Worked fine out of the box and the show is hilarious!Published 5 months ago by s.grant
My son loves it. Price was better than f.y.e , best buy and walmartPublished 5 months ago by Rosalind Clemons
Such a great underrated show. Wish there were more seasonsPublished 8 months ago by Vincent Salvati
I enjoy watching the show with my grandson, we truly laugh at what he goes through with his family and his only friend, and horrible teacher.Published 11 months ago by Zoraida Rivera