Dallas 13 Seasons 1985
Amazon Instant Video
1. Killer at Large J.R. panics when he realizes that the bullets that brought down Bobby were meant for him. As Bobby's shooting occurred in J.R.'s office, it's apparent that his brother was the intended victim.
2. Battle Lines J.R. leaves no stone unturned to discover who is gunning for him. J.R.'s efforts to expose the would-be assassin are frustrated by the seemingly airtight alibis of all his enemies, until the gun used in the attack on Bobby is discovered in the home of...
3. If at First You Don't Succeed J.R. fears for his life when the investigation into Bobby's shooting takes an unexpected turn that leaves the police baffled as the assailant prepares to strike again.
4. Jamie Southfork has a mystery guest. The would-be assassin is interrupted during a second deadly attempt at murder. However, the discovery may have come too late to save the victim.
5. Family Jamie gets acquainted with the Ewings and a skeptical J.R. demands she prove her identity, but Sue Ellen assures her that she is part of the family.
6. Shadow of a Doubt Pam delves deeper into the mystery of Mark's disappearance, J.R. manipulates Cliff Again, Lucy fights over a boy and Bobby and Jenna postpone their wedding. At Southfork, Sue Ellen comes to Jamie's defense and promises to protect her from J.R.
7. Homecoming The return of Miss Ellie and Clayton engenders mixed reactions at Southfork as she acknowledges Jamie's resemblance to Jason and Cliff is delighted to learn from a conversation overheard by Mandy that he has J.R. worried.
8. Oil Baron's Ball III J.R.'s manipulations are evident at the annual Oil Barons Ball as the Ewing and Barnes families face off with Pam the likely loser.
9. Shadows Miss Ellie takes drastic steps to make Clayton feel secure at Southfork over J.R.'s objections and Bobby's discomfort. Ellie feels that Clayton may be deliberately staying away from home and Donna suggest she remove Jock's portrait from the house.
10. Charlie Bobby and Jenna are frantic when Charlie disappears, Clayton still feels like an outsider at Southfork and Pam interprets new evidence as proof that Mark is alive.
11. Barbecue Five J.R. is delighted that no Barnes are in attendance at the Ewings' annual barbecue at Southfork but he receives a shock from Jamie which spoils his fun.
12. Do You Take This Woman? Bobby and Jenna's wedding day arrives but a mysterious phone call leaves the assembled guests without a bride and groom. Jamie declares she doesn't intend to use the document she possesses against the family, only to prove she is a Ewing.
13. Deja Vu Bobby thinks Jenna intentionally ran out on him and with that the wedding is cancelled. Bobby is stunned to find Jenna with Marchetta.
14. Odd Man Out Bobby is devastated with the news that Jenna married Marchetta and tries to forget her by drinking. Jenna tries to reach Bobby by phone but is prevented from doing so by her husband who forces her to go with him to Laredo, where she gets a shock.
15. Lockup in Laredo Jenna is arrested for murder, J.R.'s world seems to falling apart and Pam's search is proving fruitless. Jenna pleads not guilty to murdering Marchetta but is denied bail in Laredo and Bobby tries to trace Charlie.
16. Winds of War Jamie leaves Southfork and her hatred of J.R. teams her up with Cliff and alienates her from Sue Ellen.
17. Bail Out Jenna is reunited with Charlie after she is released on bail and tells Bobby she won't marry him when the trial hangs over her head.
18. Legacy of Hate J.R. realizes what a precarious position he has put his family in after he, Bobby, and Ellie are legally notified that Cliff and Jamie are suing for their share of Ewing Oil.
19. Sins of the Fathers Futher documentation is discovered verifying the document dividing Ewing Oil between the Barneses and the two factions of the Ewings.
20. The Brothers Ewing The pending fight for Ewing Oil brings J.R., Bobby, and Ray closer together but J.R.'s schemes alienate Miss Ellie and Clayton.
21. Shattered Dreams Jenna's trial gets moved to Dallas but she and Bobby are devastated when her defense suffers a serious setback. Jenna's case takes a serious turn after a witness who professed knowing the name of the real killer ends up dead.
22. Dead Ends Pam finally gets to see the patient she and Sue Ellen have traveled so far to find and J.R. and Cliff create an unpleasant incident.
23. Trial and Error Jenna is frightened as her trial begins with a scathing opening statement by the prosecution and Bobby is called to testify against her. Bobby and Jenna are even more distressed after they learn that Veronica's sister is afraid to testify.
24. The Verdict The jury decides Jenna's fate. The energy commission shuts down one of J.R.'s fields because of contamination and J.R. arranges a surprise for its chairman after promising to finance his campaign.
25. Sentences Charlie's welfare is uppermost in Jenna's mind as she is found guilty of murder and awaits sentencing.
26. Terms of Estrangement J.R. and Bobby prepare to meet Cliff and Jamie in court. Pam stays in the fight against her ex-husband and his brother. New developments make Bobby hopeful that Jenna may have another chance but her bitterness makes her tell Bobby not to see her again.
27. The Ewing Connection J.R., Bobby, and Ray are intrigued by the stranger who claims he can help them save Ewing Oil but Cliff is worried when he finds out that the man is Jamie's brother.
28. Deeds and Misdeeds Cliff and Jamie are married, unaware that the Ewing brothers have new evidence in the fight for Ewing Oil.
29. Deliverance The fight for Ewing Oil goes to the courts with the Ewing brothers confident that Amanda's evidence will prove more powerful than the documents Cliff and Jamie possess.
30. Swan Song An unforseen and shocking occurrence leaves members of the Ewing family facing the greatest crisis of their lives. Bobby's agonizing emotional struggle over Pam and Jenna comes to an end when he decides between them.
|Starring||Patrick Duffy, Linda Gray|
|Supporting actors||Larry Hagman, Susan Howard, Steve Kanaly, Howard Keel, Ken Kercheval, Priscilla Presley, Victoria Principal, Donna Reed, Charlene Tilton, Deborah Shelton, Jenilee Harrison, Stephen Elliott, Kathleen York, George Petrie, Eddie Firestone, Shalane McCall, Omri Katz, John Carter|
|Producers||Philip Capice, Cliff Fenneman, Leonard Katzman, Arthur Bernard Lewis|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This is a good season. You will want to purchase season 9 to resolve the cliffhanger from season 8.Published 4 months ago by gcastle