Whitney 2 Seasons 2012
1. Whitney Pilot When Whitney and Alex, a happily unmarried couple, attend one of their friends' weddings, Whitney realizes that she and Alex are dangerously close to relationship boredom after three years together. Determined not to let that happen, Whitney consults her…
2. First Date When Whitney (Whitney Cummings) realizes that she and Alex (Chris D'Elia) have never gone on an official first date, she comes up with an unusual idea to recreate the past.
3. Silent Treatment After Whitney (Whitney Cummings) catches Alex (Chris D'Elia) checking out a hot girl she begs for him to admit to his wandering eye, but much to Mark's (Dan O'Brien) delight Alex won't fess up. Whitney decides that the best punishment for her boyfriend is…
4. A Decent Proposal Movie night at home for Whitney (Whitney Cummings) and Alex (Chris D'Elia) ends up as a competition with each other to see who can be more romantic.
5. The Wire Your'e on Candid Camera -- Ken Marino ("Party Down") guest stars.
6. Two Broke-Up Guys When Alex (Chris D'Elia) encourages Mark (Dan O'Brien) to recycle his beer can, Mark takes an unusually firm stance against it, causing the two to "break-up." Trying to cheer Alex up, Whitney (Whitney Cummings) steps in for guy's night out.
7. Getting to Know You When Whitney (Whitney Cummings) and Alex (Chris D'Elia) go on a double date with Roxanne (Rhea Seehorn), Whitney is surprised to learn that Alex had a full life before he met her.
8. Clarence! When Alex's (Chris D'Elia) childhood dog passes away, Whitney (Whitney Cummings) suggests they adopt a dog together. However, the adoption process isn't as easy as they'd hoped especially when dealing with pound owner Mrs. Janks (guest star Lisa Lampanelli).
9. Up All Night Wide awake -- Chelsea Handler ('Chelsea Lately') guest-stars.
10. Christmas is Cummings New traditions -- Peter Gallagher ("The O.C.") and Jane Kaczmarek ("Malcolm in the Middle") guest star.
11. Private Parts When Alex (Chris D'Elia) refuses to share the password to his phone, Whitney (Whitney Cummings), who believes that they should share everything, becomes upset. Deciding they both need some solo time, they each plan a night out without each other -- but when…
12. Faking It To Lily's horror, Whitney fakes loving all of Lily's wedding planning ideas; to Neal's horror, Alex fakes being a hipster to reboot his internet career; to Mark's horror, Roxanne fakes interest in a horrible date.
13. Codependence Day Office Politics - Kathy Griffin ("My Life on the D-List") guest stars.
14. Mind Games Making it work - John Cleese ("A Fish Called Wanda") guest stars.
15. Lance! Back together -- Hayes MacArthur ("Perfect Couples") guest stars.
16. 48 Hours After Mark (Dan O'Brien) breaks it off with yet another woman, he shares his personal theory -- explaining that couples know within 48-hours of meeting if they want to be together. Not surprisingly, everyone agrees that they knew they had met their soul…
17. Mad Women Trying out a new shapelier bra Whitney (Whitney Cummings) gets more than she bargains for when she entices Alex (Chris D'Elia) with her enhanced look.
18. Homeland Security When confronted by a mugger Whitney's (Whitney Cummings) reaction surprises both she and Alex (Chris D'Elia).
19. The Ex Box When Whitney (Whitney Cummings) finds a box of stuff from Alex's (Chris D'Elia) old girlfriend in the basement, she confronts Alex about it. Not satisfied with his answers she turns to Mark (Dan O'Brien) and gets more information than she bargained for.
20. G-Word The group realizes that they haven't heard from Neal (Maulik Pancholy) in a while so Whitney (Whitney Cummings) and Alex (Chris D'Elia) decide to make a surprise visit to his apartment and find him on what appears to be a date.
21. Something Old, Something New If you like it then you better put a ring on it -- Eve ("Eve", "Whip It") guest stars.
22. Something Black, Something Blue Season Finale - Til death do us part - Peter Gallagher ("The O.C.") guest stars.
Whitney Sneak Peek Whitney Cummings will have you rolling with laughter in her hilarious new sitcom. Get a first look at the shenanigans with this special sneak peek.
Whitney's Wedding Etiquette What should you wear to a wedding? How should you act during the ceremony? What's an appropriate toast to give the bride and groom? You might think you know the answers, but the stars of Whitney are here to explain how going to a wedding is full of potential…
|Starring||Whitney Cummings, Chris D'Elia|
|Supporting actors||Rhea Seehorn, Zoe Lister-Jones, Maulik Pancholy, Dan O'Brien, Eve, Dov Davidoff, Yves Bright, Haley Strode, Courtney Parks|
|Producers||Andy Ackerman, Whitney Cummings, Laura Gibson, Nowell Grossman, Nancy Haas, Barry Katz, Theresa Mulligan, Quan Phung, John Quaintance, Kirk J. Rudell, Danielle Sanchez-Witzel, Ethan Sandler, Scott Stuber, Betsy Thomas, Rob Ulin, Adrian Wenner, Tezmon Williams|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I loved this show and never understood the critics who hated it. Whitney can be a bit annoying at times but that usually made it easier to sympathize with her boyfriend Alex who... Read morePublished 3 months ago by jazzfan
The naturalness of the relationship of the two main cast members is the key to this show, along with Whitney's writing skills. Really wish Season 2 was available on DVD.Published 4 months ago by desrosd
One of my favorite shows. Sweet, cute, funny. Whitney Cummings is so funny in this and I just LOVE Chris D'Elia.Published 6 months ago by Blessed mom 31
Been looking everywhere for this DVD. Was so happy to find it perfectPublished 7 months ago by Terressa K. Rubio
The show greatly improved after the first couple of episodes, then you began to care for everyone in the cast. It is a good show and incredibly funny.Published 9 months ago by John Stein