Touch 2 Seasons 2012
1. Tales of the Red Thread A father tries to connect with his son.
2. 1 + 1 = 3 Global connections are tired together in the world premiere.
3. Safety in Numbers More global connections are made.
4. Kite Strings International paths intersect.
5. Entaglement Martin connects with a woman avenging the death of her family.
6. Lost & Found A shocking development occurs.
7. Noosphere Rising Martin searches for Teller's workshop.
8. Zone of Exclusion Martin reunites a woman with her mother and twin sister.
9. Music of the Spheres Jake makes a connection.
10. Tesselations Martin makes an important decision.
11. Gyre, Part I New connections trigger a quest to find more.
12. Gyre, Part II New connections trigger a quest to find more.
13. The Road Not Taken In an all-new bonus episode, Martin's car mysteriously breaks down in the town where he first became a reporter.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Mystery|
|Starring||Kiefer Sutherland, Gugu Mbatha-Raw|
|Supporting actors||David Mazouz, Ravi Kapoor, Meera Simhan, Roxana Brusso, Vincent Guastaferro, Jim Piddock, Anne Dudek, Tiya Sircar, Marisa Petroro, Pasquale Cassalia, Ian Alda, Sherri Parker Lee, Tomas Pais, Emma Pasarow, Shanice Archer|
|Producers||Carol Barbee, Suzan Bymel, Peter Chernin, Rob Fresco, Cathy Mickel Gibson, Dennis Hammer, Melinda Hsu Taylor, Tim Kring, Francis Lawrence, Robert Levine, Chris Levinson, Lori Motyer, Katherine Pope, Kiefer Sutherland, Karyn Usher|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Heartwarming and full of hope. In season one of Touch we experience a world where everything is connected - and everyone can work together for the good of all.Published 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
It's funny how binge watching gives one a different perspective than watching week by week. That said, I still liked Touch season 1 a lot and would recommend it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Robert T. Cooper
I like more action that was displayed here. The role of the main actor was not as interesting as his role in all of the series "24."Published 2 months ago by Corbin
Wish they would not have cancelled this show. Each episode left me with chills and wondering how they were going to top it.... Read morePublished 4 months ago by C. Halterman
this is the first time i,ve seen this its great great deliveryPublished 4 months ago by Tonimith-Call
I am a high-functioning autistic. So when I heard about this who i had to check it out right away. To be blunt I was not overwhelmed. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Luis Rendon