16 and Pregnant 6 Seasons 2012
1. Mackenzie Mackenzie has always lived in the moment and done what she wants. This all-American cheerleader has to suddenly get serious about her own life, especially when her boyrfiend is nearly paralyzed in a car accident, just weeks before her due date.
2. Katie Once her days were filled with college applications and racing ATVs with friends; but after getting pregnant, Katie has to completely rearrange her priorities.
3. Briana When Briana finds out she's pregnant, her boyfriend breaks up with her and she must decide whether she's ready to be a single mom. To make matters worse, her sister Brittany finds out she's pregnant as well but decides not to continue with her pregnancy.
4. Lindsey Lindsey has always fought to get ahead in everything she attempts to do. However, when she unexpectedly gets pregnant, she struggles to find a stable living situation with her inconsistent boyfriend, and to be able to follow through with her dreams.
5. Alex Alex has always had dreams to open her own dance studio one day, but finding out she's pregnant at 16 puts everything on hold. Her boyfriend Matt is also growing increasingly unreliable, and Alex considers whether adoption might be the best choice.
6. Jordan Jordan's mother has never been her boyfriend Tyler's biggest fan, and the tension between the two only gets worse when Jordan gets pregnant. Even though Tyler is white and an outcast, Jordan wants to make it work.
7. Myranda Myranda finds that love isn't the answer to everything when she gets pregnant. As she watches her own mom's battle with substance abuse spiral out of control, Myranda and boyfriend Eric struggle with preparing for a baby on their own.
8. Hope Formerly a party girl, Hope gets pregnant after losing her virginity to Ben, a guy she barely knows. Absent at first, the two try to make a go of their relationship in order to provide a good family for their baby.
9. Sarah Sarah and Blake were high school sweethearts, until an unexpected pregnancy begins to pull them apart. Blake wants to move away and work on a shrimp boat, but Sarah needs him to stick around for their baby, despite tension in the household.
10. Sabrina Sabrina used to be a cool California girl, with a star athlete boyfriend and a large group of friends. But when she gets pregnant, she must move to her grandparent's house in Tennessee to start a brand new life. Sabrina hopes her boyfriend will come too.
11. Devon Though Devon wants to raise her baby with her boyfriend Colin, an Iraq war veteran who is still in the reserves, Devon wonders if she can handle not living at home, especially if Colin is deployed.
12. Kristina When Kristina's boyfriend Todd dies just weeks after the couple finds out she's pregnant, Kristina must deal with the tragic loss while also preparing to welcome their baby into the world.
13. Life After Labor 5 The cast from Season 4 share the stage and update Dr. Drew on their heartbreaks, challenges, and triumphs over the past year. The emotional finale delves into the issues pregnant teens face.
Where Are They Now? Catch up with girls from last season of 16 and Pregnant and find out about the engagements, surprise break ups, crazy living arrangements and family feuds that have taken place since the cameras stopped rolling.
Watched this series since the beginning. Doesn't glorify teen pregnancy as some people think. Very frank and honest. Would recommendPublished 4 months ago by Chris
Very good information, I watched with my 15 year old grand daughter.Published 4 months ago by debbie4
Love the realness of what it's like to how hard it is to be a motherPublished 6 months ago by Rachel Bond