Extreme Couponing 4 Seasons 2012
1. Erin & Dominique Messy Missouri couponer Erin tries to get a haul worth over $2,000 for free, but her unorganized method may be her downfall. Kentucky college student Dominique and his frat brothers use their stockpile of gelatin for a pool at an epic college party.
2. Cole & Angelique Ohio high school senior Cole clips coupons in classl. In Washington state, pregnant couponer Angelique must restock her shelves before going on bed rest
3. Jeff & Kelly Jeff comes from a New Jersey dynasty of male couponers and is passing the torch to his son Sam. But first, 8 year old Sam must pull off his first solo couponing trip. Ohio basketball coach Kelly is couponing for her basketball team's post game party.
4. Joyce and Aprille South Carolina waitress and mom Joyce is a coupon addict. She had an unhealthy relationship with food, but now focuses all of her energy on couponing. In Michigan Aprille works at an auto dealership & bribes her co-workers with snacks from her stockpile.
5. Adrienne & Sarah Alabama minister and couponer Adrienne spreads her love of couponing to her congregation and tries to convert a skeptical friend into a coupon believer. In New Hampshire, 14 year old couponer Sarah controls all of her family's grocery shopping.
6. Lisa & April Louisiana couponer Lisa hopes to spend $15 for a month's worth of groceries to feed her family of six. Pennsylvania coupon general April plans to feed 300 guests at her daughter Zeta's quinceañera for less than $100.
7. Jane & Judy Pittsburgh couponer Jane must save enough at the store to cover much needed home repairs, tempers flare when she brings her skeptic daughter Lindsey. In Connecticut, veteran couponer Judy teaches a coupon class and puts three of her students to the test.
8. Krista & Amanda In Maryland, pregnant couponer Krista dumpster dives for coupons and bags up her husband's clothes to make more room in their closet for her stockpile. Georgia shopaholic Amanda must get all of the food for her sister's baby shower for less than $60.