Gene Simmons Family Jewels 7 Seasons 2012
1. The Honeymoon Is Over After a 28 year courtship, Gene and Shannon are finally man and wife. But just because a ring is on her finger does not mean all of their troubles are behind them.
2. Starting Over After Sophie's and Nick's strong objection to adoption, Shannon suspects that Gene is wavering as well and arranges for Gene to meet happy families that have adopted. Meanwhile, cut off Nick searches for a place to live.
3. The Adoption Plan With Gene's past hopefully behind them, Gene and Shannon move the Tweed-Simmons clan to phase two which includes putting their adoption plan back on track and making sure Nick has a plan for his future.
4. Where's Sophie? Shannon is worried the family will sabotage her adoption plans during their official interviews with the agency. Meanwhile, an upset Sophie is nowhere to be found and will not return any of Shannon's calls.
5. Cold Front After Sophie is a no-show for an important adoption meeting, an upset Shannon goes to Whistler to confront her daughter about her behavior and the adoption.
6. Pregnant Pause To distract Shannon from adopting, Gene suggests an overdue honeymoon. Shannon picks a shocking location while Tracy struggles with baby plans of her own.
7. The Demon Must Be Crazy Shannon uses their African honeymoon to get Gene's mind back on adoption. While he is becoming one with nature she tells him their real mission.
8. Gene's Other Children Shannon surprises Gene by taking him to meet the African children he sponsors long distance. Meanwhile, Tracy begins the process of preparing for in vitro.
9. Baby on Board? Upon their return from Africa, Gene and Shannon finally come to blows over the adoption issue. When the moment of truth comes Shannon must decide if she will chose her family or adoption.
10. KISS a Vet After volunteering at a VA Hospital, Shannon decides to take it a step further and pose for a Pinup to raise money for the vets. Not to be outdone, Gene performs with the veterans at a benefit concert to help raise funds for the Rock 4 Vets program.
11. Old Habits Die Hard When Gene surprises Shannon with news of a new tour, Shannon starts to question if Rock Star Gene can stay true to their marriage vows. Meanwhile, Nick's womanizing ways has Shannon worried that he's turning into his father.
12. Attack of the Groupies The Newlyweds are put to the test as they tour South America. While Gene is busy playing Rock God, surrounded by the temptation of groupies, Shannon grows tired of babysitting him. Can their marriage survive the Rock Star lifestyle?
13. Lost Phone Nick discovers he has lost his phone. Enlisting his sister, he tries to find the phone. Locating the phone is one thing, getting it back is another.
14. Demon Envy Gene and Shannon travel to Montreal for the "M for Montreal" Music Festival. While Gene scouts new talent, Shannon hangs out with The Envy (the first band Simmons Records signed.)
|Starring||Nick Simmons, Sophie Simmons|
|Supporting actors||Shannon Tweed|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Neil A. Cohen, Adam Freeman, Natalie Gecht, Leslie Greif, Antonia Mattia, Robert A. Palmer, Adam Reed, Narvin Russaw, Rob Sharenow, Gene Simmons|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The series should have ended with the Wedding! It used to be a funny creative show, I dont know anyone who watches it anymore, I sure dont.Published on October 9, 2012 by </><