Deadliest Catch 11 Seasons 2012
1. The Gamble A slashed crab quota has captains reeling before the boats hit the water. With the fleet set to fight over half the catch, each skipper is forced to decide: roll the dice on the depleted Red grounds or risk it all to hunt for the elusive Blue crab.
2. Turf War With the fleet split, a tale of two fisheries emerges. On the Blue grounds, a captains' bet has the boats jockeying for position. On the Red grounds, a returning veteran quickly proves his worth, while another boat copes with a fallen deckhand.
3. Weak Links As the fleet grinds through injuries and mental mistakes, the Bering Sea exposes soft spots and weak links in each crew. While the skippers wonder which deckhands have the right stuff, the Time Bandit says goodbye to a crewmate who never made it back.
4. The Hook Halfway through the King crab gauntlet, the beaten-down crews must dig deep to get over the midseason hump. As the crab counts dwindle and the weak fall by the wayside, the skippers give their youngest deckhands a choice: step up or step off.
5. Alien Abduction Past the halfway point of the King Crab season, man and machine alike show signs of wear under the brutal hand of the Bering Sea. While repairs can be made to the equipment, the fishermen must dig deep to soldier on in a place where nature rules.
6. Vital Signs As king crab season nears the finish line, the crew of The Wizard faces a life or death situation as a deckhand collapses and struggles to hold on. Catching crab suddenly becomes secondary to a fight for survival on the harsh Bering Sea.
7. I Don't Wanna Die In a scramble to help their collapsed greenhorn, the Wizard crew calls in a Coast Guard helicopter. For the rest of the fleet, it's a race to haul crab before a hurricane hits, and the last boat fishing waits too long to leave the grounds.
8. The Aftermath In the aftermath of an arctic hurricane, the fleet struggles to reach the finish line of a brutal king crab season. Poor fishing and quarreling crews make this final push a painful one for every man on the Bering Sea.
9. Nowhere to Go But Down It's winter in Dutch Harbor and the fleet prepares to hunt Opilio crab. The season looks promising with the quota up and the price high, but tensions rise before the lines are thrown as one deckhand quits, two brothers fight and one goes overboard.
10. Rise and Fall With unrelenting northerly winds bearing down on the fleet, every skipper steels himself for battle with the descending polar ice pack. And as temperatures drop on the grounds, tempers on deck flare up.
11. No Exit Across the fleet, captains battle the descending polar ice pack to save their pots, and it's a losing war. The Northwestern and Wizard struggle to escape St. Paul harbor, while the rest of the fleet scrambles to keep their opilio season alive.
12. Collision Course The polar ice pack invades the opilio crab grounds, forcing the captains to make a decision: grab their gear and run, or keep fishing and fight the floes. Two deckhands fall victim to an ice assault; a captain's troubles are compounded by a call home.
13. Landlocked The ice pack has a choke hold on the Bering Sea opilio grounds. Nearly iced up, captains across the fleet must make the call to stay or go. Some run from the ice, and others stay to battle the elements for the hope of a record-breaking payday.
14. Fearless Leaders One of the worst icing events in history recedes making it possible for some of the boats to return. One boat suffers a total blackout while navigating an iceberg minefield, Elliott gets a rude awakening and a greenhorn learns a deadly lesson.
15. Release the Beast Two brothers find themselves in the same dire situation that sunk their father's boat. After a midseason hiatus, the fleet returns to the Bearing Sea, but the ice is back and worse than before. Now the skippers could get pushed past their breaking points.
16. The Bitter, Bloody End In this special two-hour close to a merciless opilio season, a veteran deckhand pays for a mistake in flesh. Then in the final hours some men rise and some men fall, but not everyone will make it home.
Deadliest Catch Sneak Peek Watch a special sneak preview of the all new season of Deadliest Catch. For these captains, sometimes leaving home is harder than the conditions they will face on the Bering Sea.
Mid-Season Preview Check out a sneak peek at what the Captains will face during Opilio season as the icy waters of the Bearing Sea show no mercy.
After the Catch: The Unexpected Following episode No Exit: Crab fishing on the Bering Sea is full of dangerous surprises. The Captains discuss how they deal with the unexpected from Mother Nature and Lady Luck. The Wizard crew deals with the heart-stopping medevac of Greenhorn Chris.
After the Catch: Ambition The Captains explore their own legacies as they swap stories of the legends of the Bering Sea. Elliot squares off with his boat's owner. Jake and Josh Harris compare what they learned as deckhands on the Time Bandit and the Northwestern.
After the Catch: View From Shore Following episode Landlocked: Life at home is more complicated than life at sea. This explosive episode deals with Jake Anderson's murdered father, Jake Harris' addiction, and Elliot's disintegrating home life.
After the Catch: Gamblers Following episode Fearless Leaders: The captains discuss their strategies for dealing with the red crab quota and the brutal ice. Elliot and Junior settle their wager. Keith comes face to face with his most disgruntled Greenhorn yet.
After the Catch: Fisherman's Code There is an unwritten code of ethics in the Bering Sea. Junior and Elliot settle the score about their long-simmering feud. Josh Harris looks back at far he's come in a year.
After the Catch: Looking Ahead Following episode: The Bitter, Bloody End: Every boat in the fleet has someone moving up and someone moving out. The Bering Sea Captains imagine what The Deadliest Catch will look like next year and beyond.
|Genres||Reality TV, Adventure, Documentary|
|Starring||Mike Rowe, Warren Hicks|
|Supporting actors||Crosby Leveen, Nick Morrow, Andy Hillstrand, Jonathan Hillstrand, Josh Harris, Eddie Uwekoolani Jr., Keith Colburn, Monty Colburn, Elliot Neese, Dale Robertson, Tim Lovins, Nick Dryden, Mac White, Scott Campbell Jr., Daniel Warren, Mahlon Reyes, Sig Hansen, Jake Anderson|
|Producers||Nicholas Bunker, Jeff Conroy, Matt Getz, John Gray, Sharon Manente, Peta Peterson, Bill Pruitt, David Reichert, Steve Sanders, Benjamin J. Shearin, Decker Watson, Steve Wright|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Very Interesting show. Still not the best but you have to admire their tenacity!Published 5 months ago by Gregor Vasquez