Melissa & Joey 4 Seasons 2012
1. I Can Manage Mel and Joe are at odds with a contractor for their home renovation.
2. If You Can't Stand the Heat Lennox reluctantly works on the student spirit committee.
3. Good To Go Mel and Joe discover Lennox spent the night in bed with her classmate.
4. All Up In My Business Joe suspects Mel is having an affair with a married man.
5. The Knockout A video of Mel punching a guy in Ryder's defense is posted online.
6. Breaking up Is Hard to Do Mel asks Joe to give some advice to Donald to help him get a job.
7. Mixed Doubles Mel and Joe set each other up on blind dates!
8. The Donor Mel's friend wants to have a baby with Joe.
9. Eat, Pray, Date Mel's date thinks Joe's cooking is something Mel made.
10. Pretty Big Liars Lennox breaks up with her new boyfriend.
11. A Pair of Sneakers Joe gives driving lessons to Lennox without Mel's consent.
12. Mother of All Problems Mel's mother comes to visit and Lennox's teacher thinks Lennox is pregnant.
13. Wherefore Art Lennox Joe works as a financial consultant over the internet.
14. From Russia With Love Joe's financial consultant, Elena, shows up at the house unannounced.
15. Mel Marries Joe Joe proposes to Elena to save her from being sent back to Russia.
|Starring||Melissa Joan Hart, Joseph Lawrence|
|Supporting actors||Taylor Spreitler, Nick Robinson, Anya Monzikova, Jackie Hoffman, Jacob Artist, Reggie De Leon, Ondrej Habinak, Lucy DeVito|
|Producers||Sarah Jane Cunningham, Suzie V. Freeman, Jennifer Glickman, Melissa Joan Hart, Paula Hart, Scott Hartle, David Kendall, Seth Kurland, Joseph Lawrence, Ken Ornstein, Bob Young, John Ziffren|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Very funny, entertaining show. Discusses concerns with raising teenagers today. Contains mild adult humor. Reminds me of will and grace but more family friendly.Published 19 months ago by Nicole Beal
Very entertaining, the inter action of the upside down family make for a great show. The chemistry between Melissa & Joey reminds me of a modern Who's the Boss.Published 20 months ago by Mattison Davis
I absolutely love this show! The chemistry between Mel and Joe is just right and their back and forth thing they have going on is so much fun to watch. Read morePublished 21 months ago by JnnWht2011