Lab Rats 4 Seasons 2012
1. Crush, Chop, & Burn Leo discovers three super-human teens.
2. Commando App Leo hopes his siblings will help him get a better seat at lunch.
3. Leo's Jam Adam helps Leo ask his crush to a dance.
4. Rats on a Train Davenport's high-tech train becomes a runaway.
5. Smart and Smarter Chase installs machines to help better the school.
6. Exoskeleton vs. Grandma Leo tries to help Davenport set up for his annual conference.
7. Bionic Birthday Fail Adam, Bree, and Chase forget to invite Leo to his own party.
8. Death Spiral Smackdown Adam refuses to cheat by using bionics to win a contest.
9. Can I Borrow the Helicopter? Leo's crush comes over, so he decides to borrow Davenport's helicopter.
10. Back from the Future Future Leo arrives to prevent the kids from going on a mission.
11. Chip Switch The Lab Rats decide to swap bionic chips for the day.
12. Drone Alone When Leo's parents go on vacation, they plan to have Eddy watch the kids.
13. Chore Wars Adam, Bree and Chase discover chores and earning an allowance.
14. Dude, Where's My Lab? Tasha takes the kids on a vacation.
15. Air Leo Leo signs up for a one-on-one basketball game against his rival.
16. Night of the Living Virus While working in Davenport's lab, Leo unleashes an evil internet virus.
17. Mission Invisible The kids are faced with their most important mission yet.
18. Concert in a Can The Lab Rats befriend a new kid in school.
19. Mission Space Chase accidentally discovers he has a hidden ability - telekinesis!
This is your classic disney show nowadays. Crappy writing, terrible plot, terrible acting. Everyone hates it. Uses the same music during every part of the show. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Britain R
Shows like this are condescending and treat our children that the world is full of idiots who can't act. My child thought this was immature.Published 3 months ago by Just my opinion
I only watch this show because my nephew and I spend lots of time together. This show is full of repeating themes:
In EVERY episode some tech of Davenport's is destroyed;... Read more
The quality is similar to what you might see on live-action Saturday morning kids' show; think "HR Puff n Stuff" or "Land of the Lost." Really, really bad.Published on September 20, 2013 by Charles Grayson
I thought I was getting Season one but only got one episode. My granddaughter likes to watch on weekend she is over. Glad it's on Netflix now.Published on August 21, 2013 by Sandy Wright