The Pitch 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Subway: McKinney & WDCW Two competing advertising agencies match creative wits in a battle to find the next big campaign for fast food giant Subway.
2. Waste Management: SK+G & The AD Store The advertising firms of SK+G and The AD Store compete to win the business of environmental solutions leader Waste Management.
3. Clockwork: The Hive & FKM Two competing advertising agencies match creative wits to find the campaign for Clockwork's 3 brands.
4. Popchips: Conversation & BooneOakley A new agency goes head to head with a team of industry veterans in an effort to win the business of the emerging snack brand Popchips.
5. Frangelico: The Ad Store & Kovel/Fuller This is a coastal battle for the Frangelico liqueur brand that could yield new life and big business to the agency that wins the account.
6. JDRF: Muse & Bozell Two advertising agencies compete to win the prestigious account of JDRF, a nonprofit company that specializes in finding a cure for type 1 diabetes.
7. C. Wonder: WomenKind & DIGO Two New York ad agencies, one male-run and the other all female, go head to head to win the business of the emerging women's fashion brand C. Wonder.
8. Autograph Collection, Marriott International: Jones Advertising & Bandujo Two up and coming ad agencies ready to take it to the next level compete for a chance to become Autograph Collection's coveted agency of record.
|Genres||Reality TV, Documentary|
|Director||Steven Garcia, Philip Lott|
|Producers||Rebekah Fry, Steven Garcia, John Henshaw, Eli Holzman, Susan Janis-Mashayekhi, Stephen Lambert, Philip Lott, Brien Meagher, Andrew Rager, Aaron Saidman, John Salcido, Beverley Self, Brian Urquhart, Brian Urquhart|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Some of the best episodes of "Mad Men" have segments when Don Draper (brilliantly played by Jon Hamm) or another character explains why ads work or pontificates how the right... Read morePublished on May 5, 2013 by Amazon Customer