Dance Academy 3 Seasons 2012
1. In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated Tara reunites with her friends for second year at the Academy and discovers the exciting news that they can compete in a prestigious ballet competition to determine the best young dancer in the world.
2. Dreamlife Tara finds a new hero in Saskia Duncan, the youngest principal dancer in the Company's history, and a new worry about her future with Christian. Meanwhile Abigail searches for dirt to remove talented Grace from second year.
3. Faux Pas De Deux Kat's struggle to find friends at normal school brightens when she's able to choreograph a project for drama class, while an exuberant first year, Ben Tickle, is elevated into Second Year and eagerly seeks new friends.
4. Legends Tara's overjoyed when Company starlet Saskia Duncan is appointed to teach the Academy Second Years; and Ethan rebels against Sebastian's suppression of his choreography skills.
5. Showcase Ethan clashes with Abigail in his attempt to create a spectacular dance performance for Showcase, while Tara finds it hard to compete with Christian's old friend Kaylah.
6. Like No One's Watching Sammy's little brother Ari arrives at the Academy, throwing Sammy's hectic schedule into havoc and Kat auditions to be a football cheerleader, happily encouraged by Ben. Meanwhile Tara is having self esteem issues when it comes to the looks department.
7. A Choreographed Life Tara's concern about her time spent with Christian impacting her dance study leads to her to suggest they 'pause' their relationship. Ben tries to impress Kat meanwhile Grace has cause to be jealous when Abigail and Ethan work closely together.
8. Connectivity Realising that Saskia's critiquing of her dancing could jeopardise her mid-year exams, Tara takes action, while Christian ditches his pas de deux exam to hang out with Kat. Wired on energy drinks, an overtired Sammy kids himself that he's blitzing exams.
9. The Break Exams are over and, with one night of freedom, both the boys and the girls go on a mission to prove they'll have more fun without each other.
10. A Good Life Sammy returns home for his Grandpa Morrie's funeral and to ask his father to support his Academy tuition. While an act of sabotage severs frenemies Tara and Abigail and Kat auditions for the Moulin Rouge.
11. Self Sabotage Grace encourages Tara to take action against Saskia's cruel treatment of her; Kat commences training for the Moulin Rouge and Sammy is assigned a Third Year, Ollie, as a tutor to get him through his exams.
12. Breaking Pointe Saskia's bullying of Tara results in a painful injury. Kat convinces Miss Raine to grant her an audition to return to the Academy but has to let Abigail train her.
13. Backstab Tara risks serious injury and possible expulsion to compete in the Prix de Fonteyn Preliminary Round, and Kat is on top of the world when she's allowed back into the Academy.
14. Rescue Mission Whilst recovering from her broken back, Tara discovers a hidden side to Ben who is volunteering in a hospital leukaemia ward performance; and Kat tries to settle into First Year.
15. Moving On As Tara negotiates her return to the Academy, Ethan's search for ongoing employment leads him to accept a position choreographing a fringe musical.
16. Origins Sammy and Ollie's friendship heads into unchartered territory when they go on a road trip so that Sammy can compete in a Prix de Fonteyn regional round, while Christian joins them to reconnect with his estranged father, Raf.
17. Love and War The escalating conflict between the First and Second Years results in a showdown to determine which year has the greatest talent, and Tara becomes unhinged when Grace tempts her to get less serious.
18. Catch Me If I Fall During an excursion to the circus, Christian's dad makes promises he's unable to keep, Tara tries to repair her friendship with Kat and Sammy goes public about his new romance.
19. The Nationals Tara hunts for a new crush while the director of a fringe musical tries to convince Abigail to be the star of his show and Grace goes to increasing lengths to get Zach's attention.
20. Check? Abigail's best efforts to balance her ballet commitments with the fringe musical splinter when a leaked staff email discounts her chances in the Prix de Fonteyn and her over-supportive mother Anthea unexpectedly arrives at the Academy.
21. Ladder Theory The Academy students experience stinging prejudice from the judges during the National Round of the Prix de Fonteyn, just as Sammy's father visits the competition to watch his son dance for the first time in years.
22. Win or Lose Grace continues to make a play for Zach's attention, leading her to manufacture a serious accusation; as Christian's resolve to bounce back from his Prix de Fonteyn elimination drives him toward some reckless behaviour.
23. Love It or Fight It Ben tries a variety of tactics in rehearsals for "Peter Pan" to prove to Tara that he's a leading man, while Kat's efforts to research her character in the production lead to a realisation about her relationship with Christian.
24. The Prix De Fonteyn Sammy decides to alter his Prix de Fonteyn solo one day before the start of the International Round, while Tara encounters a new-old nemesis in the girls' competition.
25. The Second The Second
26. The Red Shoes The Red Shoes
|Genres||Drama, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Sacha Horler, Xenia Goodwin|
|Supporting actors||Alicia Banit, Dena Kaplan, Isabel Durant, Tom Green, Jordan Rodrigues, Thomas Lacey, Tara Morice, Kip Gamblin, Heather Mitchell, Rarmian Newton, Anthony Cogin, Narek Arman, Keiynan Lonsdale, Julian Curtis, Georgina Haig, Gregory Dias|
|Producers||Stewart Dean, Bernadette O'Mahony, Joanna Werner, Joanna Werner|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The ups and downs of growing up at a dance accademy, with competitions, love, drama ang great dancing skills.Published 6 months ago by LisaD1l
really like the dancing! more developed and stronger then first year. more depth to the characters. fun. always makes me feel like dancing afterwards. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Enid I Solomon
I am watching this with my granddaughters and we are loving it. It's nice to have something we can watch together.Published 6 months ago by Doreen
Love this show!!!! Characters are static and well developed, storylines are fun and interesting! I highly recommend it!!!!!Published 6 months ago by Elizabeth Horter
I absolutely love this show!! Thank you for making it available on AMAZON PRIME!!Published 7 months ago by Kindle Customer