Say Yes to the Dress 16 Seasons 2013
1. Big Entourage, Bigger Opinions The red carpet is being rolled out for the premiere episode of Say Yes to the Dress. With a celebrity in the salon - there is no shortage of attitude! Three brides are forced to battle against big opinions in order to score the dress of their dreams.
2. Daddy-Daughter Dilemma Courtney and Reata are shopping together for wedding dresses with Courtney's dad who is also Reata's groom! Trisha's father overcame heart failure and helps her pick out a dress. Caitlin has her fitting now that her father is healthy enough to attend.
3. Mother May I? Even after gaining confidence from losing 100 pounds, Victoria still needs her mother's approval on her dress. Lauren and her mother don't have the same taste in bridal wear. At her fitting, a slimmer Vicki has to contend with her picky mom.
4. A Very Merry Wedding Stephanie wants to kick off Christmas with a Black Friday wedding. Katie is hoping to look like an ice princess for her winter wonderland wedding. Megan is Christmas crazy- but will her dad approve of the dress she wants for her holiday themed wedding?
5. Princess Fantasy Crystal vies for the perfect princess Pnina dress. Kelly searches for a Grace Kelly inspired gown-in black. Quirky bride Deborah feels a strong connection with Princess Diana and is determined to have her own Royal Wedding of South Beach.
6. Beat the Clock Ebony turns to Randy on a rush order for a form fitting gown. In town from Egypt, Passant is in a time crunch with a limited dress selection. At her fitting, Cynthia's veil clashes with her dress causing mayhem since her wedding is only one month away.
7. Second Time Around Second time bride Becky hunts for a dress to make up for her first wedding disaster. After surviving a car crash, Tracey hopes to find the last wedding gown she will ever have to wear. Monica has owned her dress for years, and is finally ready to wed!
8. Size Me Up Tall bride Rebecca is on the hunt for that "wow" wedding gown, but is afraid every dress will come up too short. Katie only has one dress requirement- a dress that covers up her generous bust line, and Valerie is a petite bride with big dress dreams.
9. The Blowout Sale Four times a year, the salon has a blowout sale where brides get an opportunity to purchase marked-down, designer dresses at bargain prices. Brides travel from all over the world to start lining up at dawn to get the most coveted bridal ticket in town!
10. Keeping an Open Mind A former Miss DC has come to the store with only one gown in mind. Pageant queen Melissa is looking for a glamorous dress for her Atlantic City nuptials. Bride Stephanie comes in for her fitting- still not convinced that she's bought the right dress.
11. Grand Knows Best Bride Nicole hopes to find the perfect wedding gown with the help of her psychic Aunt! Desiree shops for her dress with her family - including her 90 year old Grandma, and Allyson tries to match her family's 100 year old lace veil with her modern gown.
12. Dare to be Different Randi is having a carnival themed wedding and wants polka dot gown to match. Mary is an opera singer and wants a dress to match her personality. Boo & Piper are having a doggie wedding proving that Randy and Vera will find a dress for any occasion!
13. Queen for the Day Nicole leaves her six month old quadruplets at home while she shops for a gown for her destination wedding. Margo, who lost all her hair due to cancer treatments, comes to the salon to find the perfect dress that makes her feel beautiful - inside and out.
14. Love the Skin I'm In Heather is looking for a dramatic gown that doesn't accentuate her hips. Body conscious Kristyn has been avoiding wedding dress shopping for over a year. Sherri has lost thirty-five pounds but is still nervous about fitting into her body-hugging gown.
15. Day of Challenges Shari looks for a thirty year anniversary vow renewal dress with her high maintenance hubby. Bride-to-be Alex must find a gown in twenty-four hours before returning home to Canada. New bride Ebony is nervous for a fitting after having lost thirty pounds.
16. It's Just Money With no budget in mind, Kandice comes from Texas to find a blingy, dress for her vow renewal ceremony. Bride Barbara wants a sexy gown with sparkle that will match her pricey stilletto's. Big budget bride Tykeshia comes back to the salon for her fitting.
17. Picky Bride Violet wants a tight and sexy gown to wear at her Dominican Republic wedding. After visiting five other bridal salons, Rachel hopes Kleinfelds will be her last stop. Leighanns first dress didn't meet her standards and is worried her second won't either!
18. Requests Like None of the Rest Amanda is looking for a dress with tons of embellishment - sparkles, glitter, smoke, mirrors - the works. Charae loves the 80s and wants a dress to echo that style. Lynsey is looking for a short, fun party dress that also matches her crazy platform heels.
|Director||Julie Louis, Anna Park|
|Starring||Roger Craig Smith|
|Producers||Emma Broomhead, Greg Caligiuri, Emma Davies, John Gaeta, Sean Gallagher, Abby Greensfelder, Meredith Gunning, Amy Rogers, Melissa Rose, Nicole Sorrenti, Jordana Starr, Nikki Taub|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Beautiful dresses. The bridal consultants showed such grace and patience. I remember thinking "girl this your wedding dress", when some of the people they brought had... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Deena J. Hahn
If you've gotten to the ninth season, you know what to expect. So much fun to watch with dinner on a weeknight.Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer
I liked it but my husband did not, he thought it looked cheap. I probably will not wear it because he didn't like it, unless I'm out for a night with girlfriends.Published on October 14, 2013 by Marine Bio
This is a fun, although frustrating series. I love seeing the dresses, and which one each of the brides chooses. Read morePublished on March 5, 2013 by Nancy A. Spivey