Chopped 24 Seasons 2013
1. Leftovers Overload All the baskets are full of leftovers. So, the competitors use some tricks.
2. Chopped Champions: Part 1 Four champions return to try to win the coveted title of Chopped Champion!
3. Chopped Champions: Part 2 Returning chefs open the first basket to find a seafood delicacy.
4. Chopped Champions: Part 3 Four winners return to try to beat the odds and win the $50,000 finale.
5. Chopped Champions: Part 4 The battle is on for the single place remaining in the $50,000 finale.
6. Chopped Champions: Finale In the finale, four two-time winners have their eyes on the prize: $50,000!
7. Just for the Halibut The chefs work to prepare halibut and aquavit for a tasty entree.
8. Redemption Intention Four Chopped runners-up return intent on redeeming their previous defeats.
9. All-Stars: Food vs. Cooking Star chefs from Food Network & Cooking Channel go head-to-head for charity.
10. All-Stars: Mega Chefs In the 2nd All-Stars fight, some very competitive chefs take on each other.
11. All-Stars: Judges The tables turn in the Chopped Kitchen as the judges become competitors.
12. All-Stars: Celebrities Four celebrities that a shared love of cooking heat up the Chopped Kitchen.
13. All-Stars: Finale! Four returning All-Stars champs compete for personal charitable causes.
Chopped All-Stars Featurette A new season of Chopped All-Stars begins April 7 at 9/8c on Food Network.
|Starring||Ted Allen, Alex Guarnaschelli|
|Supporting actors||Sylvain Harribey, Kenneth Johnson, Chris Santos, Sean Scotese, Lish Steiling, Geoffrey Zakarian|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I wouldn't buy again!! I purchased to watch it in HD but the video is extremely blurry :( buyers beware!!Published 3 months ago by Karla Chastain
I've watched this repeatedly. It is so entertaining. Afterwards I discovered that Jun Tanaka has been on UK cooking shows AND has even had his own shows on UK television. Read morePublished on June 17, 2013 by L. Gaye Lewis