Motive 2 Seasons 2013
1. Creeping Tom Detective Angie Flynn hunts down the killer of a well-liked science teacher.
2. Crimes of Passion Detectives question the ex-boyfriend of a teenager killed in a hit-and-run.
3. Pushover When a customs officer murders a limo driver, Detectives Flynn and Vega search for the killer and his motive, which leads them to a femme fatale waitress at a dockside café - who has charmed the unsuspecting sap into stealing, lying and ultimately committing…
4. Against All Odds A high-priced lawyer is discovered murdered in his home, and while Detectives Flynn and Vega work the case, Manny is arrested for vandalism.
5. Public Enemy When a health food guru is found dead in his hot tub, Detectives Flynn and Vega pursue a trail of clues that lead them to a young woman with a secret motive to kill.
6. Detour A mortgage broker found strangled in his office parking lot leads Detective Flynn to a man who will stop at nothing to conceal his motive for murder.
7. Out of the Past After investigating the execution-style slaying of a news shop proprietor with high-level military training, Detectives Flynn and Vega struggle to find the connection to a pediatrician.
8. Undertow Detectives Flynn and Vega's investigation uncovers a Hitchcockian tale of tragedy and desperation in which the deadly act of murder may ultimately have the power to heal.
9. Framed When a beautiful, young art aficionado is shot and killed, Detectives Flynn and Vega's investigation proves that blood is indeed thicker than water.
10. Fallen Angel Detectives Flynn and Vega's investigation takes them from the realm of the spirit to the seedy world of organized crime, revealing that even the best intentions can lead to murder.
11. Brute Force In a case where every suspect seems to have a motive, Detectives Flynn and Vega discover that every family has its secrets, and that brotherly love can exact a heavy toll.
12. Ruthless Detectives Flynn and Vega investigate the murder of an executive assistant and discover an unexpected link between the killer and the victim - a link that threatens to expose an even more deadly secret.
13. The One Who Got Away While investigating the murder of a teenage boy, Angie's experience and training are challenged to right the wrongs of the past and catch a killer before he can kill again.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Kristin Lehman, Louis Ferreira|
|Supporting actors||Brendan Penny, Roger R. Cross, Lauren Holly, Cameron Bright, Tyler Johnston, Joey McIntyre, Shauna Johannesen, Iain Belcher, Eva Bourne, John Emmet Tracy, Johannah Newmarch, Alissa Skovbye, Allie Bertram, Travis Nelson, Zack Lavoie, Cole Matthews, Michael David Stewart, James Kot|
|Producers||Ben Brafman, Daniel Cerone, Louise Clark, Daegan Fryklind, Erin Haskett, Dennis Heaton, Bronwen Hughes, Rob LaBelle, John G. Lenic, Lindsay MacAdam, Rob Merilees, James Thorpe, Wil Zmak|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love it. Although it's a procedural drama it has comedic relief, chemistry that so many other shows are lacking. Highly recommendPublished 1 month ago by belle0313
I love this show! It's a cop show with a twist. Instead of trying to figure out who done it, you know who committed the crime, but you have to figure out why they did. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Dr D
Love this show, brings me back to the days of shows like Columbo where you know who the killer is and it's just a matter of watching how they are caught. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Michael D Reilly