Person of Interest 4 Seasons 2013
1. The Contingency With Finch missing - kidnapped in last season's finale cliffhanger - Reese enlists Detectives Carter and Fusco to join the search for his friend on the second season premiere.
2. Bad Code With the Machine's help, Reese (JIM CAVIEZEL) closes in on finding Finch (MICHAEL EMERSON) as he uncovers shocking details of Root's past.
3. Masquerade With Finch back in the Library, Reese returns to field work, only to face his toughest case yet - protecting the privileged daughter of a Brazilian diplomat.
4. Triggerman When The Machine gives Reese and Finch the number of a mob enforcer whose life becomes endangered, they must decide whether the killer's life is worth saving.
5. Bury the Lede Reese must protect an investigative journalist without her knowing it... or risk becoming part of her story.
6. The High Road Reese is out of his element when The Machine's latest number sends him to the suburbs, forcing him to play house and go undercover in an idyllic neighborhood.
7. Critical Finch and Reese discover that a resourceful third party has raised the stakes for the most recent POI, forcing them to turn to an unlikely source for help.
8. 'Til Death The team find themselves spread thin when the numbers come up for both a husband, Daniel Drake and his wife, Sabrina (guest star FRANCIE SWIFT). Will it be "til death do us part?"
9. C.O.D. Finch and Reese's surveillance skills are pushed to the limit when a New York City cab driver's number comes up and any one of his passengers could be involved in the impending crime.
10. Shadow Box While the FBI refocuses their efforts to catch "The Man in the Suit," Reese's latest POI becomes a personal quest after he learns that she's the sister of a soldier who was killed in action.
11. 2 Pi R Finch goes undercover as a high school substitute teacher to protect a teenage prodigy while Carter works against the clock to help Reese, who's imprisoned by the FBI.
12. Prisoner's Dilemma Carter plays a dangerous game with the FBI as Reese is confronted by foes both old and new; and Fusco races to save the team's latest POI: supermodel KAROLINA KURKOVA.
13. Dead Reckoning Has Reese become the latest Person of Interest? Caught in the crosshairs of a former acquaintance orchestrating a massive act of cyber-terrorism, Reese is abducted.
14. One Percent Reese and Finch meet their match in a tech billionaire POI whose curiosity and limitless resources threaten to expose their identities and sabotage their efforts to save his life.
15. Booked Solid Reese and Finch find themselves surrounded by potential suspects when they infiltrate an upscale hotel to save a maid's (guest star MIA MAESTRO) life.
16. Relevance Reese and Finch encounter their most formidable POI ever (SARAH SHAHI) in an elusive and lethal female government operative who eliminates terrorist threats before they occur.
17. Proteus When the Machine gives out six numbers at once, Reese and Finch go on a hunt for a nameless and faceless murderer, during a severe storm.
18. All In Reese and Finch travel to Atlantic City to help an aging card sharp with no digital footprint and a background possibly tied to the Mob.
19. Trojan Horse When the number of a tech executive comes up, the POI team must determine whether or not she intends to sabotage her own company from within.
20. In Extremis When a medical luminary is poisoned, Reese and Finch have only 24 hours to find the person responsible; while Fusco's corrupt past catches up with him.
21. Zero Day The countdown on a mysterious virus causes the Machine to malfunction just as Reese and Finch try to locate an elusive millionaire whose number is up.
22. God Mode In the second season finale, Reese and Finch team up with some surprising allies in a race to save The Machine from a familiar, nefarious entity; while Carter's at odds with HR.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Thriller, Action, Mystery|
|Starring||Jim Caviezel, Taraji P. Henson|
|Supporting actors||Kevin Chapman, Michael Emerson, Luke Macfarlane, Becky Ann Baker, Dan Lauria, Sterling K. Brown, Brian Hutchison, Cindy Katz, Dennis Flanagan, James Andrew O'Connor, Derek Wilson, Mandy Siegfried, Timothy Sekk, Hayley Treider, Richard R. Corapi|
|Producers||J.J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, Patrick Harbinson, Joshua Levey, Richard J. Lewis, Kathy Lingg, Margot Lulick, Jonathan Nolan, Noreen O'Toole, Greg Plageman, Melissa Scrivner-Love, Amanda Segel, Stephen Semel, David Slack, Denise Thé, Athena Wickham|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love this series, missed quite a few, now I understand much better the characters, plots and subplots *I watched this Season after the 1st season.Published 18 days ago by JohnnyJohnston
I tried to like this series because I had gone ahead and bought two seasons of it on the basis of great reviews. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Mama Jo
The plot line is unique, the characters are stock, and the dialogue is rather soft and inconsequential. It could use a lot more morality issues and conflict. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Ron Smith
I love Person of Interest, however I don't own a DVD player. Gone totally Digital! Why is the digital cost more expensive than the DVD's?Published 26 days ago by Laura Yingling