Voltron: The Third Dimension 1 Season 1999
1. Escape from Bastille-12 The evil warlord Lotor has escaped from prison. Although the Voltron Force is forbidden to pursue him by Amalgamus, Lance defies orders and takes Red Lion to pursue Lotor himself.
2. Red Lion Breaks Loose! While fighting Space Pirates in pursuit of Lotor, Lance is eventually captured by him. Against Amalgamus' orders, the Voltron Force flies to Lance's rescue.
3. Building the Forces of Doom While fighting Space Pirates in pursuit of Lotor, Lance is eventually captured by him. Against Amalgamus' orders, the Voltron Force flies to Lance's rescue.
4. Lost Souls Lotor travels to the Dream Dimension to retrieve Hagar. Lance, having tailed Lotor to the Dream Dimension, is trapped by Hagar in his own "dream delusions."
5. A Rift in the Force Amalgamus replaces the Voltron Force with androids trained to fly the Robot Lions. When they quickly prove themselves incapable against Lotor, can the Voltron Force save the Robot Lions?
6. Shades of Gray When the Voltron Force's ship is badly damaged by radioactive space lice, Lotor launches an attack on the Castle of Lions. The Voltron Force tries to piece together a new ship with spare parts in order to defeat Lotor.
7. Bride of the Monster Hagar casts a spell on Hunk that turns him against his friends and Yellow Lion into a destructive Gray Lion. To make matters worse, Lotor has kidnapped Amalgamus.
8. Descent into Madness Lotor kidnaps an important alien diplomat, Judge Armistice, and lures Allura into Castle Doom. Lotor demands that Armistice marry him and Allura in exchange for his safe return.
9. Dominus Keith discovers that Zarkon is evil, but after crash landing he loses his grip on reality. Incapable of carrying out his duties, he must be detained at the castle. Lotor takes advantage of the short-handed Voltron Force and launches a major assault on Arus.
10. Voltron vs. Dracotron Dominus, a gigantic creature, is destroying planets by feeding off their energy. The Voltron Force finds out that Dominus is just a baby creature and is simply trying to feed itself. They try to return Dominus to its proper dimension, but Lotor has other…
11. Dark Heat Hagar and Lotor summon five Robot Dragons, evil counterparts of the Robot Lions, to fight the Voltron Force. But when the five Robot Dragons reject Lotor and form the Dracotron, can an unlikely alliance between the Voltron Force and Lotor defeat the Dracotron?
12. Pidge Gets Iced Hagar traps King Alfor's spirit inside a Crystal Robeast. When the Alfor Robeast disables the Robot Lions in battle, Allura tries to free her father's spirit and faces the Robeast unarmed.
13. The Big Lie Pidge goes to Planet Glacia to examine the Alpha-Ice, the coldest matter in the universe. When Zarkon employs a new Battle-Borg named Igor to freeze Pidge and Green Lion it is up to the Voltron Force to save him and find the Alpha-Ice.
14. The Troika Moons Amalgamus proposes to the Galaxy Garrison High Council that the Voltron Force be permanently disbanded. With some members of the council in favor of Voltron, what will its ultimate fate be?
15. Queen Ariella Lotor threatens to destroy the heavily populated Troika Moons unless the Robot Lions are destroyed. With all this pandemonium, Lance quits the Voltron Force in disgust and tries to steal Red Lion.
16. The Voltron Force Strikes Back Lance is being held at Bastille-12 prison for trying to save Red Lion. The rest of Voltron Force sets out to save him while Lotor attacks Arus. Allura learns key mysteries about the Robot Lions.
17. Mind Games Allura learns that the Robot Lions are made of the "spirit" of real Lions who once lived on Arus and have sworn to protect it. Calling on the spirit of the Lions, the Voltron Force makes one last stand against Lotor.
18. Raind on Galaxy Garrison The Voltron Force learns to use telepathy to control their lions. Pidge, not being any good at mental telepathy, resists and is captured by Zarkon and Lotor. The Voltron Force must use their new powers to save Pidge.
19. Castle Doom Dead Ahead The Voltron Force get control of Amalgamus and fix him. He becomes the strong, supportive leader he always should have been.
20. Gladiators Hagar sets a trap for the Voltron Force, in the form of a replica of Castle Doom. The replica is an illusion, a haunted house that preys on the fears of the Voltron Force.
21. Stealth Voltron Zarkon sets up a challenge match between Lotor and Lance. The fight is nothing but a diversion though, a ruse for Zarkon to power up a special Proton Cannon from an alternate world.
22. Dominus Goes Home The Black Draco, a dragon from another dimension, steals Yellow Lion's Lair. Voltron Force pursues through a portal to the dragon's world. Upon entering, their lions transform into Stealth Lions.
23. The Hunter While transporting Dominus back home Lotor attacks the Voltron Force. A new robeast attacks and the Voltron Force must rely on Dominus to save them.
24. Consider the Alternatives The Voltron Force fall into a trap of "The Hunter". The Hunter is a powerful being that tries to meld the team together, removing their humanity and turning them into a giant "Techno-Sapient", a sinister bionic machine.
25. The Trial of Voltron The Voltron Force encounter a strange alternate Voltron Force in a parallel universe. The real Voltron Force must help this strange band of misfits as Lotor invades their world.
26. Biography: The Voltron Force Amalgamus goes to the Galaxy Garrison High Council and argues that the Voltron Force be permanently disbanded. When other members of the High Council come to Voltron's defense, the most exciting adventures of the Voltron Force are retold in flashbacks.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Adventure|
|Starring||Michael Bell, Tim Curry|
|Supporting actors||Kevin Michael Richardson, Neil Ross, B.J. Ward, Billy West, Clancy Brown|
|Network||Netter Digital Entertainment, Inc|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|