New Tricks 9 Seasons 2012
1. A Death in the Family Shadowy Whitehall intelligence figure Stephen Fisher arrives to tell the team about their coldest case so far: a 160-year-old murder. Then Jack stuns the others by announcing that he's quitting.
2. Old School Ties When a body is found near an elite boarding school, the team reinvestigates the disappearance of a young PE teacher five years earlier. Preparing for a visit from a prominent MP, the school isn't very helpful. Brian, meanwhile, struggles to keep a secret.
3. Queen and Country Did a young diplomat commit suicide, or was she murdered? She had suffered personal tragedy and professional disgrace shortly before her death, but Sandra isn't convinced. Ignoring warnings from her boss, Sandra explores a possible cover-up at the Foreign…
4. The Girl Who Lived In 2003, a 17-year-old girl went missing in Scotland and was presumed dead. When her DNA turns up at the scene of a recent London robbery, retired Glasgow detective Steve McAndrew arrives to help. A bundle of Scottish energy, he immediately ruffles feathers.
5. Body of Evidence The body of a computer expert turns up in the wrong place--the morgue of a teaching hospital--under a false name. The case pulls the team into the high-tech world of online hacktivism, and Brian has a hard time accepting Steve as the new team member.
6. Love Means Nothing In Tennis Two years earlier, 16-year-old tennis champion Alice Kemp fell to her death from a balcony after losing a crucial match. Did she jump, or was she pushed? As the team looks for answers, Gerry wonders if he did enough to encourage his own daughter's sports…
7. Dead Poets The team reopens the case of Sean Docherty, a talented young Belfast poet whose burned body was discovered 10 years ago in a known gangster's scrapyard. Gerry believes the murder was related to Sean's criminal connections, but Brian is sure the answer lies…
8. Blue Flower In 2007, Max Klein, an East German immigrant, bled to death. His mysterious last words: "blue flower." Piecing together his story, the team learns that Klein once had connections with the Stasi, East Germany's dreaded secret police. But did he work for them…
9. Part of a whole Someone has just tried to kill Stephen Fisher, and Strickland may be next. Thirty years earlier, both were part of a group involved in a covert operation for MI-5. Other members of the group are already dead. Strickland turns to Sandra and her team for help.
10. Glasgow UCOS Strickland sends Gerry and Steve to Glasgow to help with the formation of a new Unsolved Crime and Open Case Squad. Once there, the two are caught up in a case from 1993, the still-unsolved murder of a wealthy bookie, and Steve comes face-to-face with an old…
|Genres||Drama, Mystery, Comedy|
|Starring||Alun Armstrong, Amanda Redman|
|Supporting actors||Dennis Waterman, Denis Lawson, Anthony Calf, Tim McInnerny, Jana Carpenter, Michael Smiley, David Sibley, Gabrielle Glaister, Christopher Villiers, Lonyo Engele, Maxton G. Beesley, Kerry Fox, Crispin Redman, Mark Badham|
|Producers||Richard Burrell, Polly Hill, Roy Mitchell, Tom Mullens, Ian Scaife|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Stupendous show. This is must-see TV. Great characters, interesting stories. Just wonderful.Published 7 days ago by TLK-KC
DVD quality video, and no problem with the physical product - one star off because the writers of the show got sloppy, although the actors do well with the material they are... Read morePublished 19 days ago by JohnT49
Great British TV show. I suggest starting with Season One and working your way through the seasons. Season One has important "set-up" background for characters.Published 1 month ago by Richard Christensen
Off on a great start. Same good writing and acting. Will be missing one of the 4Published 2 months ago by Robert Goedjen
Terrifically entertaining television. Highly recommend. Two thumbs way up.Published 3 months ago by Craig Blurton