Shiki 2 Seasons 2012
13. Thirteenth Tragedy The population of the village grows thin as the blood-sucking okiagari claim more victims, including Toshio's wife. With no strength left in his body, Natsuno invites Toru in for a last feeding.
14. Fourteenth Death Kaori's father suddenly collapses. At the clinic, Toshio studies his wife's corpse for clues on how to combat the vampires.
15. Fifteenth Deceit The Shiki are bent on keeping the outside world in the dark about the deaths in Sotoba. When Toshio threatens to expose them, a member of the Kanemasa mansion pays him a visit.
16. Sixteenth Skull Sunako calls Toru to Kanemasa to share a piece of her past with him. The Shiki's curse looms over Kaori as she finds her mother still in bed, pale and drained of energy.
17. Seventeenth Killing Spirit As Shiki continue to rid the village of the living, Seishin finally makes a move. On another late night at the clinic, Toshio gets a visitor.
18. Eighteenth Night Natsuno's return from death grants him a visit from Tatsumi. Hoping to enjoy his last days amongst the living, Toshio takes the mistress of Kanemasa to the village's yearly festival.
19. Nineteenth Coffin The villagers band together to free their town from the grips of the Shiki. Meanwhile, Tatsumi decides what to do with Seishin.
20. Twentieth Mourning Toshio leads those who haven't joined the Shiki - or fled the village - on a raging, blood-soaked hunt, but there's still one place they haven't looked. As the vampires strike back, Seishin continues his watch over Sunako.
21. Twentieth Mourning and Offense The struggle between the survivors of Sotoba and their neighbors-turned-demon continues. The hunt goes underground as Nao and a group of Shiki take refuge in the farmers? subterranean irrigation tunnel in hopes of escaping the merciless slaughter above.
22. Twenty-First Slaughter The villagers discover the Shiki's last hideout, and the bloody war is nearing an end - but two Kirishiki's still remain. Will Seishin be able to save Sunako from the humans' vengeful wrath?
23. Twenty-First Blood and Offense Motoko's concerns for her father-in-law's health are brushed off as exaggerated worry, but soon her husband and children fall victim to the Shiki's curse. Wandering the bloodied streets alone amidst the panic, the shaken widow calculates her revenge.
24. The Final Hunt The last of the Shiki try to escape the village, but one of their own kind stands in Tatsumi's way. What fate remains for the vampires and Sotoba"the village surrounded by death"