Postcards from Buster 1 Season 2006
1. Meet Me at the Fair (Knox, Indiana) From PBS KIDS - Feed the cows, take out the garbage, clean the house, all before breakfast?!
2. A Sense of Direction (Chicago, Illinois) From PBS KIDS - At the Sears Tower, Buster meets Farah, a 10 year-old Muslim girl who tells Buster about wearing hijabs, praying towards Mecca, and shopping at her favorite neighborhood Pakistani shops.
3. Buster and Beatrice (San Antonio, Texas) From PBS KIDS - Buster meets 12 year-old Robert who has been playing Conjunto music on his accordion since he was five with grown ups who share this traditional Mexican-American musical form.
4. The Giant Pumpkins (Mt. Hood and Canby, Oregon) From PBS KIDS - Near Mt. Hood, Buster meets some regular-sized kids who grow giant pumpkins for competition.
5. Among the Hmong (Madison, Wisconsin) From PBS KIDS - At a Southeast Asian festival, Buster meets Diana, Caitlin, and Rosie, who share the same last name and Hmong heritage-AND they all live on the same street!
6. Sleepy in Seattle (Seattle, Washington) From PBS KIDS - All this traveling has Buster frazzled, and in Seattle, he's developed a bad case of insomnia.
7. Up the River (Mandan and Bismarck, North Dakota) From PBS KIDS - Following in the footsteps of Lewis and Clark, Buster takes a canoe trip with the Stenslie family.
8. Rodeo Cowgirl (Houston, Texas) From PBS KIDS - When Buster arrives in Houston, he is disappointed to learn that Texas isn't all cowboys and open country.
9. Buster's Buffalo Round-Up (Rapid City, South Dakota) From PBS KIDS - Buster experiences the traditions, history, and adventure of South Dakota.
10. Moose on the Loose (Jackson Hole, Wyoming) From PBS KIDS - Amidst the beauty of Jackson Hole, Buster is determined to track down a moose to show his friends back home.
11. Rock and Roll (Boulder, Colorado) From PBS KIDS - Amidst the splendor of El Dorado Canyon in Boulder, Buster climbs mountains-literally-and faces his insecurities.
12. Hoops and Drums (Lander, Wyoming) From PBS KIDS - On the Wind River Reservation, Buster meets kids from the Shoshone and Northern Arapaho tribes who teach him Native traditions including drumming and pow wow dancing.
13. Swimming in the Desert (Phoenix, Arizona) From PBS KIDS - In Phoenix, Buster checks out the Brophy Sports Campus, an elite training facility for swimmers that Francine has dreams of attending.
14. Good Ol' Tyme (Whitesburg, Kentucky) From PBS KIDS - Just because Buster's traveling doesn't mean that he gets out of Mr. Ratburn's assignments.
15. Buster's Road Rules (Tucson, Arizona) From PBS KIDS - Buster joins Carlos and Mora on a road trip through the Sonora Desert.
16. Bayou, By Me (Slidell and Larose, Louisiana) From PBS KIDS - Inspired by the bayou, Buster sets off to capture the "Swamp Monster" on film.
17. Best Friends (Winchester, Kentucky) From PBS KIDS - Buster is absolutely positive that the latest Bionic Bunny comic book is his.
18. Winter Gold (Park City, Utah) From PBS KIDS - At the Utah Olympic Park, home of the 2002 Winter Olympics, Buster finds out what it really takes to be an Olympic athlete.
19. Star Search (Charleston, South Carolina) From PBS KIDS - When Buster meets Justin, a talented 10 year-old actor, musician, and athlete, he decides to produce a documentary for Before They Were Stars.
20. We Are Family (Salt Lake City, Utah) From PBS KIDS - While in Salt Lake City, Buster is invited to spend the day with of the Hirschis, a Mormon family and old friends of Bo.
|Genres||Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Vanessa Abruzzo, Cameron Ansell|
|Supporting actors||Daniel Brochu, Elizabeth Diaga|
|Producers||Marc Brown, Tolon Brown, Diane Dallaire, Natatcha Estébanez, Natatcha Estébanez, Carol Greenwald, Simon Griffith, Valerie Griffith, Paul Higgins, Mary McIntire, Darrell Suto, Lesley Taylor, Toper Taylor, Pierre Valette|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This show is a lot of fun and very educational. I can't wait to see where Buster goes next season, hopefully San Francisco!Published 7 months ago by hipchick127
My kids love watching buster, they go on an adventure watching this show. As a parent, the kids are learning a great lesson and responsibilities through a fun character!Published 14 months ago by t.a.
My kids love this and so do I. we snuggle in morning and get to travel the world and learn about practical things.Published 16 months ago by Leia Capatch