Royal Pains 7 Seasons 2013
1. Hankwatch After recovering from neurosurgery, Hank treats a new Hamptonite, whose fundraiser may be jeopardizing her health. Also, Evan gets more than he bargained for when he pursues a new client.
2. Blythe Spirits Hank treats a local cop with a rebellious teenage daughter whose antics may be affecting his health. Meanwhile, Divya learns that new changes in her life may be more complicated than expected.
3. Lawson Translation Hank and Evan heatedly compete for a new business opportunity. Meanwhile, Divya attempts to covertly reconcile the brothers' differences.
4. Pregnant Paws Hank and Divya treat the owner of a doggy day care, who may be suffering from an unexpected occupational hazard. Meanwhile, Hank and Evan struggle to adjust to some very big news about Divya.
5. Vertigo Hank becomes increasingly involved in the lives of Officer Don and his daughter as he works to diagnose Don's ongoing health issues. Also, Evan takes the first steps in his new political venture.
6. Can Of Worms When Divya's young neighbor falls ill, Jeremiah makes a diagnosis that hits Divya very close to home. Meanwhile, Hank makes a business decision that could change HankMed forever.
7. Chock Full O'Nuts Hank treats a spin instructor who has brought his intensity from Wall Street to the Hamptons. Meanwhile, Paige makes a major purchase that shocks and upsets Evan.
8. Hammertime An unexpected visitor and a major auction at Shadow Pond thrust Hank, Evan, and Paige into an unfamiliar, high-stakes world that requires them to pull together like never before.
9. Pins And Needles Hank treats a florist whose dreams may reveal the answer to his medical problems. Also, Divya helps Evan prep for a debate and realizes that a moderator's tweets may be reporting more than news.
10. Game Of Phones When Molly disappears, it's up to Hank and Don to bring her home safely, but the rescue effort turns dangerous. Divya travels to Italy to see her mother and share the good news of her pregnancy.
11. Open Invitation With Don in a coma, Hank advocates an aggressive treatment plan that puts him at odds with the head of the Hamptons Heritage ICU.
12. A Trismus Story It's Election Day and HankMed treats a thrill-seeking Hamptons reporter (guest star Laura Bell Bundy), who isn't about to let her health interrupt her innovative election coverage. Evan and Paige are shocked when the political mudslinging throws their…
13. Bones To Pick Hank treats a young paleontologist (guest star Pippa Black) who is preparing a fossilized dinosaur skeleton for auction. Russel (recurring guest star Stephen Spinella) suffers an injury that seems scientifically impossible. Meanwhile, Evan and Paige realize…
|Starring||Mark Feuerstein, Paulo Costanzo|
|Supporting actors||Reshma Shetty, Brooke D'Orsay, Ben Shenkman, Campbell Scott, Frances Conroy, Laura Benanti, Callum Blue, Patch Darragh, Kaitlin Doubleday, LuAnn de Lesseps, Greta Lee, Mike Malvagno, John Hans Tester, Millie Torchetti, Jennifer Van Dyck, Robbin Banx|
|Producers||Jessica Ball, Jack Bernstein, Constance M. Burge, Kathy Ciric, Karen Clark, Jeff Drayer, Antonia Ellis, Mark Feuerstein, Carol Flint, Paul Frank, Rich Frank, Margo Johnston, Jeff Kwatinetz, Andrew Lenchewski, Audie Liametz, Michael Rauch, Jon Sherman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Great series, good cast have all the seasons love the way they help patients in the field, the mini medical machines they use etc. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Movieman
This is the McGuyver of doctors but never pretentious. Such good and relatable people. I feel like I am spending an hour with family. Read morePublished 2 months ago by John Cooney
I found Royal Pains on Netflix.....now I'm hooked ! I look forward for each new episode !Published 2 months ago by Alice weber
thoruougly enjoyed, interesting plots and sub-plots, interesting characters and nice sceneryPublished 2 months ago by Lucinda Macy
Slowly going south. Don't know if it is the writers or what but definitely not as good as it once was.Published 4 months ago by Stephen R. Lane