Top Chef 12 Seasons 2014
1. Soiree in the Swamp Top Chef is back for season eleven...nineteen chefs will duke it out in New Orleans for the coveted title of "Top Chef." Their first challenge sends them to the Louisiana swamp where they must cook with one of three local delicacies: alligator, frog or…
2. Rebuilding New Orleans Gumbo is a dish that gets better over time. For their first Quickfire challenge, the chef'testants work overnight to perfect dishes for legendary Chef, Leah Chase. And for the elimination challenge, the chef'testants are tasked with creating and operating…
3. Commander's Palace An elimination Quickfire challenge keeps the chef'testants on their toes this week as they make dishes with items on Dana Cowin's worst "Food Trends" list. For the Elimination challenge, the chef'testants are asked to replicate legacy dishes from the iconic…
4. Captain Vietnam The Vietnamese culture has a strong presence in New Orleans. Judge Emeril Lagasse and guest judge Eddie Huang give the chef'testants a crash course in these customs and task them with creating a multi-course Vietnamese meal.
5. Lea Michele's Halloween Bash This week, the chef'testants face challenges full of chills and thrills. After tackling a Quickfire challenge where all of the ingredients and tools are wrapped in aluminum foil, the chefs must cater a Halloween party for singer/actress Lea Michele. Not only…
6. Campfires, Cream Cheese and Countryside New Orleans super-chef John Besh introduces the chef'testants to one of his favorite farms where they are tasked with making a dish out of a prized local crop - the creole tomato. For the Elimination Challenge, the farm to table theory continues as the chef't…
7. Jazz Hands In this week's Quickfire challenge, famed musician Kermit Ruffins provides the tunes for a foodie version of musical chairs. And in the Elimination Challenge, Kermit hosts a jazzy pot luck for his musician friends, and the chef'testants must bring the food.…
8. Piggin' Out After a Quickfire challenge where the chef'testants are tasked with making their own hot sauce for legendary musician Dr. John, the focus turns to the pig, the whole pig and nothing but the pig, as the chefs butcher and cook up a 300 pound hog.
9. Restaurant Wars It's baaack - the beloved "Restaurant Wars" challenge. The chef'testants face this classic challenge head on - creating pop-up restaurants to impress the renowned judges panel, which includes chef and restaurateur David Chang.
10. Like Mama Made In this week's Quickfire challenge - can you smell the coffee? For the Elimination challenge, the chefs must make dishes that remind them of home. Actor Anthony Mackie joins the judges and Leah Chase for the heartfelt meal.
11. Giving It The College Try In this week's Quickfire, popular musician Questlove judges various types of poultry drumsticks. For the Elimination Challenge, the chefs head to LSU's campus to serve incoming students.
12. Mississippi Mud Bugs Chef John Besh returns to judge the chef'testants versions of the New Orleans classic, etouffe. Next, the chef'testants are tasked with honoring the local bounty from the gulf by preparing dishes made with two different types of seafood along the shore of…
13. Oui Si a Challenge Culinary legend Jacques Pepin tests the chefs technique in a Quickfire based on one of his favorite dishes. For their Elimination Challenge, the French and Spanish are battling it out in the kitchen as the chef'testants make meals to represent both cultures.
14. Po' Boy Smackdown Food Truck pioneer Roy Choi stops by to judge this week's Quickfire - a Nola staple - po' boys. And for the Elimination Challenge, Actor/ Director Jon Favreau stops by and asks the chef'testants to dig deep to put their own culinary visions on a plate.
15. Leaving New Orleans It's down to the final four chef'testants and the last challenges in New Orleans push them to their limits. In the Quickfire, Tom and Gail present their own tests as the chefs battle for a new car. And to get to the finals, the chefs must demonstrate how New…
16. Maui Wowie Aloha!! The final chefs head to Hawaii for the big finale. In Maui, the Final 3 learn which chef from Last Chance Kitchen will be rejoining the competition. Their Quickfire features a Hawaiian staple...Spam. The pressure is on to create the best dishes with…
17. Finale After a long journey competing in 30 challenges from New Orleans to Maui, the final two chefs must execute the best service of their lives while opening pop-up restaurants to win the title and the bragging rights to be "Top Chef."
Padma's Picks - Dive Bar Food Fight Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi judges a cooking competition between two New Orleans chefs, both vying for the last spot on Top Chef New Orleans.
Padma's Picks - Grand Dame Rivalry Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi judges a cooking competition between two chefs from traditional New Orleans restaurants, both vying for the last spot on Top Chef New Orleans.
Padma's Picks - Food Truck War Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi judges a cooking competition between two New Orleans food truck chefs, both vying for the lat spot on Top Chef New Orleans.
Padma's Picks - Fine Dining Bragging Rights Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi judges a cooking competition between two chefs from fine dining New Orleans restaurants, both vying for the last spot on Top Chef New Orleans.
Padma's Picks - The Finale Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi judges a cooking competition amongst five chefs, all vying for the lat spot on the cast of Top Chef New Orleans.
Padma's Picks - New Chefs On The Block Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi judges a cooking competition between two chefs from contemporary New Orleans restaurants, both vying for the last spot on Top Chef New Orleans.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Padma Lakshmi, Shirley Chung|
|Supporting actors||Stephanie Cmar, Nina Compton, Dominique Crenn, Nicholas Elmi, John Folse, Carlos Gaytan, Brian Huskey, Emeril Lagasse, Jacques Pepin, Julian Serrano, Rick Tramonto|
|Producers||Doneen Arquines, Mark Hunter Braun, Daniel Calin, Jonathan Craig, Blake Davis, Hillary Olsen, Karen Pagtama, Erica Ross, Andrew Stryker, Rachael Trigg|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Not HD low video quality. (Other shows / movies are fine). Very cumbersome interface for prime customers to view next (very short) content in this series. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Creek
Like any other season of Top Chef, the fun mix of scrumptious food and relentless drama were always appreciated. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Joseph S.
Angry that they actually chose the whiney, manipulative and unprofessional Nicholas instead of steady, professional and creative Nina! I wonder if Tom C. has too much of a say.Published 8 months ago by Pamela Y. S.
SPOILER ALERT. wrong person won. person who was accused of having no flavor no seasoning won. i won't be purchasing another season. many great cooks are in this season. Read morePublished 11 months ago by ANJANI W.