Courtney Loves Dallas 1 Season 2014
1. Courtney Loves Life Courtney lost the security of her corporate job to pursue her exploding fashion blog full-time, but still finds time to let loose alongside her best friend, Tori, and navigate the single life in Dallas.
2. Courtney Loves Fashion Courtney goes to a party where she runs into her ex-boyfriend, Matt - the one she's never really gotten over. Courtney meets with a NYC jewelry designer about collaborating on an accessories line but thoughts of Matt keep drifting into her mind.
3. Courtney Loves NYC Courtney Kerr and her best friend, Tori go to the Big Apple for fun, fashion week and a career defining meeting with a NYC jewelry designer.
4. Courtney Loves Mom Just when Courtney's life is on the upswing, she gets shocking news - her mother may have cancer. Courtney and best girlfriend, Tori travel to Fort Worth for her mom's surgery and some family bonding.
5. Courtney Loves Love To help manage the expanding blog and new jewelry gig Courtney interviews for an intern. Courtney decides it's time to get some closure with Matt and agrees to meet him for dinner. Courtney's girl friends are not happy about the Matt meeting. Tori tells her,…
6. Courtney Loves Besties After a disastrous get-together with Matt that ends in an all-night crying session, Courtney needs to pull it together for her first big jewelry design presentation. Tori encourages Courtney to power thru and when the presentation is over the girls travel…
7. Courtney Loves Herself! A television job opportunity has Courtney anxious and she blows off Tori's birthday preparations to go to the audition. Then, things between the best friend's gets worse when Courtney chooses to attend a photo shoot instead of hanging with Tori on her…
8. Courtney Loves Friendship The day of Courtney's first day on her new television show has arrived. Mom and grandma are there but no Tori. Courtney feels like she's blown it with her best friend.
|Starring||Courtney Kerr, Amy Kushnir|
|Supporting actors||Dawn Neufeld|
|Producers||Michaline Babich, Cordell Capone, Tiffani Corr, Tally Cuesta, Ryan Robert Daggitt, Claire Dagress, John Ehrhard, Kimberly Belcher Ehrhard, Andrew Fried, Leonardo Genzon, Miriam Reyna, Matthew Weil, Lauren Weinstein, Jeanene Wood|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Courtney is an everyday girl living her dream and not afraid to get out there to achieve it I like that about her and this show alot!! Read morePublished 20 months ago by TAmara Rachmin
She is a great combination of fearless fashion, fun, and with a down to earth twist! I'd suggest this show for any fashionistaPublished 20 months ago by christina
I absolutely love this show! Courtney has such a great sense of style. She also seems very down to Earth and relatable.Published 20 months ago by Stacy Cowart