Duck Dynasty 9 Seasons 2015
1. Grooming the Groom When Willie and the guys take John Luke golfing prior to his engagement party, their attempts at marital advice don't exactly work out as planned.
2. Induckpendence Day When Jase receives a palate of fireworks as a gift, he and the guys create a homemade fireworks display for the Robertson family 4th of July barbeque.
3. Search N' Decoy When Phil and Jase get into an argument about which type of duck decoy works best, Jase and the guys repaint some old decoys, betting that Phil cannot tell the difference.
4. Wild Wild Pest When Jase and the guys discover they have a knack for removing pests from other people's property, they use their new talents to their advantage.
5. Pranks for Everything When an office prank war spirals out of control, Phil volunteers Willie, Jase, and Jep to help Alan at the church, which seems more like a punishment than charity work.
6. Bachelor Party Blowout When the guys spend the weekend at a hunting cabin to celebrate Martin's bachelor party, things turns explosive after they find a cache of antique black powder weapons. Meanwhile, Willie helps Kay fulfill her lifelong dream of owning a petting zoo.
7. The Ducket List When Uncle Si has a brush with death, he creates a bucket list and asks the guys to help him fulfill his dreams.
8. Pit Perfect When Duck Commander sponsors a NASCAR race, Jase and the guys get themselves in the mood by attempting to work as a pit crew. Meanwhile, Willie and Korie challenge John Luke and his fianc Mary Kate to a doubles tennis match.
9. John Luke Gets Hitched In this very special wedding episode, John Luke Robertson is getting married to his fiance Mary Kate, and our cameras are with him every step of the way.
Duck Dynasty: Season 8 - Sneak Peek Duck Dynasty: Season 8 - Sneak Peek
Good service and product, though a little hard to know what access you will havePublished 7 days ago by jb
Love duck dynasty!!!! It's nice there is a show on TV that value God and family and not all the other filth u see on just about every show.Published 24 days ago by Tosha
Love it! Totally touching and hilarious. It's a great season. Best show ever!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer